What Were You About To Be Named?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to be a Tiffany well actually thats what my name was for two weeks but then my mom went to social secerety and she changed it....sooo doesnt fit me! My name is now Laura but my middle name is tiffany.

Slivia

Selena/Celina (I really liked that one!)

Lily

Cassandra

Victoria (My sister's name)

If I was a boy...

Riley

Richard (Which is my brother's name right now)

Ryan

I was going to be Elaine ... ew.

They got that off Seinfeld.

Probably something along the lines of Jay or Julian, if I had been a boy. My dad has a thing for J's... Thus came Janna. =.=

Other options for girl names would have been Bree/Brie, McKenzie, Anna, or Delanie. Brie and McKenzie are now my cousin's names, but because of daddy's little family line, Anna became Janna. Unknowingly, until I was born, my grandmother's name.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was born a girl:

Lea, Shannan, or Katrina.

If a boy:

Matt

Mom gave birth to a girl, who she named Lea. And that girl wished to be called Katrina. Boohoo. x.x

Gabrielle. But it was Mum's turn so I got Indiana. I like it, but I wouldn't mind Gabrielle either. Mum always liked the name.

.....AND YEAH, I KNOW ITS A STATE AND IT REMINDS YOU OF INDIANA JONES BUT I WASNT NAMED AFTER THEM! D:<

(But I have the same name as Indiana Evans. She rox. Go me. xD)

~SG~

Almost, very close to Ariel. Apparently, My mom really liked the little mermaid. But Now,

Brittany.

Cool, guys! :unsure:

I really couldn't imagine myself being named Iain. I just don't look like it. My dad loved that name, but my mom didn't.

Madison.

My grandfather wanted to name my sister Ruth. I have no Idea why, then he said "because I should always do everything"

Biggest ego I've ever seen >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back