What's on your Christmas list?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A new matress. xD

My current one kills my back. -cracks back- xD

LOL!

I just thaught of 3 other things:

Rupert Grint's autograph

Daniel Radcliff's autograph

Tom Felton's autograph

(Ron Weasly,Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy)

My friend's older sis said that her friend sent a letter to Rupert Grint and he sent her a signed pic!

LOL!I just thaught of 3 other things:

Rupert Grint's autograph

Daniel Radcliff's autograph

Tom Felton's autograph

(Ron Weasly,Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy)

My friend's older sis said that her friend sent a letter to Rupert Grint and he sent her a signed pic!
cool. Read ur siggy.... what u said u want for christmas is interesting...

My Birhtday is September 30, and the only thing I want is an IPOD NANO!! ...and maybe some manga :3

I dont have anything on my Christmas list...yet

I don't want ANYTHING for Christmas(Just a small envelope with a $20 bill in it :angry: )

But I wouldn't mind if you don't give me anything. And besides, I lost my ipod nano a couple of months ago :rolleyes: .

A new matress

A new rabbit cage for my dad's house

A betta fish

Some books

Some webkinz

And that's it.

One of those Chinese cats with the red claws. I fell in love with those after reading a little myth [myth? can't remember] about them. ^^

I don't want ANYTHING for Christmas(Just a small envelope with a $20 bill in it :lol: ) But I wouldn't mind if you don't give me anything. And besides, I lost my ipod nano a couple of months ago ;) .
that isn't much...

Your'e parents are luckier than some of the tamatalkers in this topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
that isn't much...20 dollars is my pocket money for 2 weeks (if I get it).Your'e parents arent as lucky as some of the tamatalkers in this topic.
I don't know if you ment it in the way that I precieved it but that post is very rude. Who are you to judge her parents 'aren't as lucky as others'? People have different incomes and some aren't as greedy as others. Seriosly, saying you get that every two weeks whent that may all she want is really, really rude. D:<

I don't know if you ment it in the way that I precieved it but that post is very rude. Who are you to judge her parents 'aren't as lucky as others'? People have different incomes and some aren't as greedy as others. Seriosly, saying you get that every two weeks whent that may all she want is really, really rude. D:<
I didnt mean it to be rude Just saying She has lucky parents thats all

I apolgize to *LoVeLy.SwAn.23* if it came across offensive. ;)

PS.I meant to type she has lucky parents as they aren't someone who wants alot. I didn't chck my post correctly but edited right after.I hate to judge/bully people Its horrible.

cool. Read ur siggy.... what u said u want for christmas is interesting...
Eh well I saw it on a pic on GlitterGraphics.com and I tried to make it show up in my first post in this topic but it didn't work<__<

A little early for a Christmas List, but I'll put stuff down :(

• Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Movie (If it is out)
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (WII Game)*
  • Cat (Probably not, though ;) )
  • MySims (WII)*
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl*
That is all I have so far.

*= Pending. Depending if it is good or not :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back