What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is nottt I do it with my best friends all the time >.<Dumb emo girl >.> She doesn't know much does she?
No. She's like, socially backwards. And she's convinced herself that we're all in one of those highschool movies, and she's the main character, and I'm the Villain-popular-whore-girl. Everyone is just like, WTF.

That it is forbidden to sing / scream White and Nerdy down the hallway on nerd day. The thing is, it was nerd day. Shouldn`t that be aloud? Eh, teachers.

Oh, and I`m considered a whore for hanging out with all guys. It`s not my fault I don`t want to hang out with rich snobs, in which in my school those are the only type of girls.

-A boy from school sexually assaulted another girl who also goes to my school. Gee, these things are horrible... won't go into details.

-My teacher believes me and Jen when we say we wrote ''Shimmy A Go Go''.

-A sexy carpet cleaner is coming to clean our carpets :|

-Hawaiian drums sound cool.

The sexy Loud Carpet Cleaners. xD The ones that are so loud you can't hear the TV? Lol
-I learned that Poems are Fun to Make. Especially Lame Poems.
Lol, he's Indian. I'm not being racist, that's a good thing. Because Aussie carpet cleaners are usually way louder.

Yeah, lame poems are fun to make. Very fun x3

that the low brass section in band really need to practice.
-Feels insulted-

WELL! I learned that the Clarinets have to practice.... xD

Especially the Flutes. (I pwn them of course. :3)

EDIT:

I also learned how to play a low G on Tuba.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's still morning D:<

-Scones are yummy. They taste better when you buy them.

-If you don't wash your hair when you need to, it will get all greasey and tangled.

-Magpies sound like people getting murdered.

Jealousy hurts. Today I found out what it was like to stand on the other side of the line.....

I learned that baby Zebra Danios are REALLY good at hiding.

EDIT: I might have learned that yesterday...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back