What's stuck in your head?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now i've got if we were a movie- hannah montana stuck in my head. i garentee it'll be there alllllll day long!

Nobody's perfect- Hannah Montana

I can't get it out of my head. :)

Nobody's perfect, you gotta work it! <3

sorry my computer keeps souble posting :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Argh... the Animal Crossing Wild World music is stuck in my head and it's driving me nuts :)
Lolz that happens to me but I haven't played on it recently... :huh:

Er... 'Bleeding Love' by Leona Lewis

Lol! Love the song, but if you look at the lyrics they're a bit..er.

Best Wishes,

[[HappyXmasAndMerryNewYear!!!]]

[[.x..barky..x.]]

nice one *Santagotchi*! i know what that's like totally!!! omg that's so funnny! XD! and your mood it "stayin alive!" that's so funny

Ding Fries Are Done xD

I work at Burger King making flame-broiled Whoppers, I wear paper hats! Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding fries are done, ding fries are done, I gotta run, I gotta run!

Lol

i have the songs "tatoo" by Jordin Sparks, ''me love" by Sean Kingston, and "year 3000" by the Jonas Brothers.

A Pittance of Time - Terry Kelly.

It's about one Remembrance Day when he was in a drug store and during the two minutes of silence this one guy demanded to pay for his things. He had his daughter with him too, and when he stormed out of the building, Terry Kelly could hear the little girl saying, "That was embarrassing, Daddy" to her father.

Terry couldn't really see any of this though, because he's blind. He has this dream of everything in Canada stopping for the two minutes of silence. (I found all this out at school when we patricipated ina Remembrance Day Ceremony)

thanks to tamachick1200... year 3000. lol. it's ok i like that song. it's pretty old!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back