What's stuck in your head?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tattoo - Jordin Sparks

Do you know what is a coincidence? My friend and I were sorting out my Pokemon cards and playing the iPod with my sister's iCat at the same time, and when I went downstairs to get a rubber band ball, I was thinking of Tattoo and the lyrics and Jordin singing it, once I went upstairs I was thinking what she was singing at the same time! My friend and I were joking about if we had a Science test and we had it stuck in our head, if it asked us a question that we had to write out we'd write out the lyrics to Tattoo because it was stuck in our head. XD

I was just in a video game topic so I have the music form Harvest Moon MFoMT when you go into the town stuck into my head! I haven't even played it all day...ARG! >_< *ahem* If you've gotten this music in your head you know what I'm going through. ^_^

In Pieces by Shannon Noll is stuck in my head.

Funny enough, part of the chorus is "No, I can't get you out of my head" XD

Link to the music video:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

~Puma

ooh, this is an s.o.s. don't wanna second guess this is the bottom line!

s.o.s.- jonas brothers

That song Manamana. Who doesn't get it stuck in their head?! I like it, though.

Manamana

Do doo ba do do do o

Manamana

Do do-do do

Manamana

Do do ba do do ba do do ba do do ba do do do do do doodle do!

thanks to tamachick1200... year 3000. lol. it's ok i like that song. it's pretty old!
Sorry for the double post but *sarcastically*o ya year 3000 is really old, like a whole year! The Beatles are brand new compared to that song! I can't believe I still remember that song! Wow!

That song Manamana. Who doesn't get it stuck in their head?! I like it, though.
Manamana

Do doo ba do do do o

Manamana

Do do-do do

Manamana

Do do ba do do ba do do ba do do ba do do do do do doodle do!
For a second I thought you said hannah montana. Then its all like mannaman doodoodoodoo. And I'm like huh? ;) That's not a hannah montana song. lol :furawatchi:

I dont know what the songs called...I thinks it's "Whats going on" Its like "and I wake in the morning and I step out side, and I take a deep breath, and I get real high, and I scream at the top of my lungs: WHATS GOING ON!?" My mom likes that Song...>.<

Im not shure who its by either! =|

Sorry for the double post but *sarcastically*o ya year 3000 is really old, like a whole year! The Beatles are brand new compared to that song! I can't believe I still remember that song! Wow!
i guess it's not that old... sorry! they just look alot younger in the video. ;)

This Love by Maroon 5. My techer played in History, 3rd period. And it's been stuck there ever since. "This love has taken it's toll on me. She said goodbye too many times before. And her heart is brreaking in front of me. I have no choice cuz' I won't say goodbye anymore...."

Latest posts

Back