What's the Scariest That Has Ever Happen to You?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, thank god Im alive now... :)

I was going 2 Anime Boston so we got on the subway. I was bored, so I looked around...and there was this guy right in front of me, staring at me evilly. :wub: He had big muscles, a tatoo on his arm, and he was bald. He almost looked like he was about 2 kidnap me or someting. so I ran 2 the other side of the bus and sat in a new seat. He was STILL looking at me!!!! :wub: So I just stared out the window the whole time thinking, "LET ME LIVE!!! LET ME LIVE!!!!! LET ME LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!"

:D ;) Finally the bus stopped and we got off, so I hoped the man wasn't following me. I looked through the window and he STILL was staring at me. But he wasnt gone, so I ran up the stairs and ran outside. Woohoo! He didnt follow me anymore!!!! :wub:

my scariest thing was when i was at the beach and i was in the water wif my bff and her dad and a huge wave came and i was trapped under my friends dad under the water for like .... uh i dunno but it wasnt very short and then he FINALLY got up and i jumped up and started panting :)

kiwi ;)

gizz dats happened to me and my cousin i had to save her she was ok but she is younger than me so i had to help her :) she was like seven i was eight :unsure:

I have had a couple of frightening experieances. One is, I can't spell expeariance. Ahh!

No really. I don't want to talk about the two of them, right now.

I'm paranoid from these.

I have had a couple of frightening experieances. One is, I can't spell expeariance. Ahh!
No really. I don't want to talk about the two of them, right now.

I'm paranoid from these.
Wow...

Then they must be REALLY scary!

Nothing really scary has ever happened to me except for this one time, I fell into the pool when I was three and I didn't know how to swim, but I kinda floated to the surface. XD

Gawd, the scariest thing that's ever happened to me has given me a fear of being in the car alone...
I was like 6 or 7, and suddenly this weirdo lady knocks on the car door yelling "OPEN THE DOOR! OPEN IT UP!" and I'm shaking my head *no* and then she was like "Aren't yo uhot?!?!" and I just sat there and stared at her. Then I looked over at her car *We were parked next to eachother* and her husband is smiling really freakishly o_o But here's the really scary part. The door was unlocked the entire time, she was just too stupid to open it up herself.

._. I hate parking lots...
OMG, I always stay in the car alone and whenever someone drives up I duck.. once this old lady (looked like my friend's grandma) just came up to the car and smiled.. and once I was getting changed from my figure skating costume (this happened like two weeks ago) and a lady and her kids were like.. straing at me.. o_O :D I had no shirt on, so I ducked and covered my chest.. but the little girl looked into my car and then her mom's like "sweety don't stare" *blush* :D

The scariest? Well, I posted a topic about this a while ago.. this happened about 3 months ago:

My friend Ali and me were walking to Ali's apartment and we stopped to go play on the hills, and there was this guy on the phone just standing there lookig at us the whole time, and me and Ali got really freaked-out so we left and kept walking down the side-walk, and that guy was there infront of us, again, and he had a mirror and he kept tilting it. And he was on the phone and he said "Ok I've got two girls here, yeah.. ok-" and we couldn't hear anymore. He kept tilting his mirror, and then we ran away across the street. But the man just stood there, and we couldn't see him anymore. But that wasn't the way to go, so we didn't know if we should turn back or not. But I said "hey, that guy is back there, keep going." We were in a pathway near some trees and a bush with no public buildings near by, and we saw a guy run across the street, that looked like him, so we ran forward, and we had no choice to go into a house and ask for help. But we didn't know if someone bad lived in one of the houses, so we quickly chose a house with a little kid slide on it and a swing, so we just ran in without ringing or knocking, and Ali's like "Hello! We're lost and being followed by a strange man and we need a phone!" A lady came down the stairs with a toddler in her hands.. and she's like "Sorry, what's the problem?" then we told her, so she phoned the police, and we phoned our parents. Our parents came to pick us up first, and we went back to our houses, instead of having our playday. Our parents are all worried, just like us.. and now I'm like.. petrofied of walking alone. It was by far the scariest thing that's ever happened to me. :(

the scarist thing that happened to me was when i was on the navy pier ferris wheel (i had a fear of heights) and i was so scared!

i had a really scary experience once, it was a dream but it was REALLY scary:

i was at school and during first period a HUGE storm started. it was too strong for anyone to get though so they just told us to go on as a regular day. suddenly our whole school collapsed and the only ones that lived in my school were my math class and math and science teachers and part of my science class (but very few of them) it was such a big storm outside that nobudy outside of us knew what happend. it was to loud outside for anyone else to hear. we all went into one last standing room and there were the bodys of all of my other friends exept Colleen and Heather that were with us. All of us were so upset. Then sudenly a ghost of a girl about our age (but no one from our school) showed up. Everyone expet me and Colleen backed up in horror but we were too petrefied (sp?) to move. she had a knife in her hand and kept coming tward us untill we were pressed agenst a nearby wall. We were too scared to scream or move we were just hudling together and trying to back away untill we couldn't anymore. Everyone was close but the ghost was blocking them from us. then the ghost swong the knife at us and cut us just below our chest really deep. me and colleen both wear pearl necleces and she ripped them off our necks. the ghost disapeared and everyone came to us. Colleen bleed to death next to me and i felt very weak but was not dying but i couldn't move and i was bleeding. i woke us horrifyed and sweating. i could not fall asleep for the rest of the night.

that was one of the scaryest moments of my life even though it wasn't real.

~Reanna

Ok. I guess I will try to explain the first incident with as much detail as I can.

It was 3 years ago. Me and my family were on our usual trip to Florida in the winter.

When we were there, we relaxed and went shopping. THEN, we went to JC Penny's.

I was seven years old at the time. I was looking at a stand which held small plush

bears, and when their stomaches were squeezed, they said a prayer. I was looking

at them, when a man all dressed in black came towards me, I looked at him

and he proceeded to come directly towards me. I knew then, that something wasn't

right about him. He stood beside me, and started squeezing the dolls. I got

a bad vibe from him, but stood my ground. He started making odd "Oof" and grunting

noises. I was too creeped out to stay next to him, so I went to the other side of the stands. Lo and behold, he followed me. He made grunting noises again, so I left the

stand, and started walking towards my Mum, who was near the bra section. I knew if I went towards the bra's he wouldn't follow me, unless he was a bad man.

Of course, he followed me. I was shaking now, thinking I was going to die. I walked quickly towards my Mum *Who, mind you, was about 15 feet away from me*

He still followed me. When I reached my Mum, he was still walking a couple feet behind

then, after seeing I was with an adult, he walked quickly out of the store.

He give's me the shivers, still, today.

Description: Male, Medium Hight, Black, thin build, dressed in all black,

sunglasses, almost bald.

If I have the courage, I will tell you the otherstory later.

KC8

For me.........One time a smell of a fart that isnt mine came in thy room....... XD XD XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. I guess I will try to explain the first incident with as much detail as I can.
It was 3 years ago. Me and my family were on our usual trip to Florida in the winter.

I was seven years old at the time. I was looking at a stand which held small plush

bears, and when their stomaches were squeezed, they said a prayer. I was looking

and he proceeded to come directly towards me. I knew then, that something wasn't

a bad vibe from him, but stood my ground. He started making odd "Oof" and grunting

noises. I was too creeped out to stay next to him, so I went to the other side of the stands. Lo and behold, he followed me. He made grunting noises again, so I left the

stand, and started walking towards my Mum, who was near the bra section. I knew if I went towards the bra's he wouldn't follow me, unless he was a bad man.

Of course, he followed me. I was shaking now, thinking I was going to die. I walked quickly towards my Mum *Who, mind you, was about 15 feet away from me*

He still followed me. When I reached my Mum, he was still walking a couple feet behind

sunglasses, almost bald.

KC8
The man that was following you looked like the man that was trying to shoot me, Mandy and Ines in the car.

Camelle

My one has to be when i went to The London eye and someone bumped our car and they said they'd

pull over but they didn't so we were in a car chase it was so scary! I was screaming like mad!Then my dad reported it to the police.

sunglasses, almost bald.

KC8
That man might have wanted to kidnap you!

He followed you to see if there was any grown-up guarding you.

There was so he went away!

When I was at the local show me and my friend went off togother and we went on a ride. There was about 5 arms (big long things wher the seats are) and ours got stuck upside down for about 10 minutes. My blood was rushing to my head and I was feeling sick and I almost fell out of my seat.

I keep having the same dream over and over. her it is:

I woke up and my mum haden't woken up yet. I was really bored so I dialled any number on the phone and suddenly A man came on a motorbike and came in the gate and ran up the stairs before I could even close the door! (the phone is next to the door) I saw him with a gun and bashed on mums door but it was locked.

I forced myself to wake up after that.

Nothing real that was really scary has ever happened to me. But my dreams.. A totally different story.. I don't want to tell you now.

-Kuchipatchi-

The man that was following you looked like the man that was trying to shoot me, Mandy and Ines in the car.

Camelle
Really? Maybe he is a serial bad guy! But this was 3 years ago, yours was 12.

What did he look like to you?

I know this isn't really scary but....

lemme put it this way.... i was almost, accidentally suffocated...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back