What's the Scariest That Has Ever Happen to You?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No ,mine was 8 or 9 years ago, I was 12 years old at the time. He looked like a murderer to me and my friends.

Camelle
Eek! Me to. But I doubt they were the same. SO you are 20 years old?

No ,mine was 8 or 9 years ago, I was 12 years old at the time. He looked like a murderer to me and my friends.

Camelle
... I though you were 12 when you JOINED here. And I thought that you were 19 last time I saw you.. and if it was 8-9 years ago I thought you'd be 22? :)

Anyways.. scariest thing? Hmm.. loking at my face in a mirror xD Jk. Ummm.. probably the day when my windows kept shaking and strange faces kept appearing when my friends; Emily, Sofie, Hope, and Jadie and I were using Emily's Oulja board for the first time.. o_O :D

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing that freaks me out the most though is walking in the mall and looking up and finding and older man staring at you... I am so scared i almost can't go into gas stations by myself....

A guy was staring at me today... i freaked out and walked away... we were in the prom dress section... he looked like he was waiting for someone... but then again we were next to the dressing room. I can't stand it either when a guy talks to me... It's hard for me to order food when a guy is the cashier... and once in a little store in the mall I had a bag from "Hot Topic" in my arm and i was with my mom and the guy in the store talked to me about it "You don't look like the person who'd shop there" i'm a little paranoid you could say

One thing that freaks me out the most though is walking in the mall and looking up and finding and older man staring at you... I am so scared i almost can't go into gas stations by myself....
A guy was staring at me today... i freaked out and walked away... we were in the prom dress section... he looked like he was waiting for someone... but then again we were next to the dressing room. I can't stand it either when a guy talks to me... It's hard for me to order food when a guy is the cashier... and once in a little store in the mall I had a bag from "Hot Topic" in my arm and i was with my mom and the guy in the store talked to me about it "You don't look like the person who'd shop there" i'm a little paranoid you could say
Have anyone every had it were you lose your parents for a minute, then as you look around and see them (so you think) and you run up and grab there hand, and then when you look up it is a complete stranger!

Once that happend to me only I didn't look up right away! I just grabbed his hand and walked for about 1 minute! But he didn't do anything either, he wasn't some evil guy though I don't think, because when I looked up at him I gasped and he looked down and me and gasped! Then I ran away and I eventually found my real parents.

KC7

P.S. I didn't mean to quote that post, but I don't know how to undo it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have anyone every had it were you lose your parents for a minute, then as you look around and see them (so you think) and you run up and grab there hand, and then when you look up it is a complete stranger!
Once that happend to me only I didn't look up right away! I just grabbed his hand and walked for about 1 minute! But he didn't do anything either, he wasn't some evil guy though I don't think, because when I looked up at him I gasped and he looked down and me and gasped! Then I ran away and I eventually found my real parents.

KC7

P.S. I didn't mean to quote that post, but I don't know how to undo it.
just click "EDIT"

I did that when i was extremely little like maybe 3.... i used to twirl on my moms finger and then once at church i started twirling on it and i looked up to see that it wasn't my mom

the scariest thing that happened to me is that school was over and i was walking home then this 4 guys in a car said this to me: hey get in the car, i will take you home. and i shoke my head and said no and i ran away then they started following me but i escaped. ever seens that happened to me i keep having nightmare about it. :huh: :huh: :huh: :lol:

Mine was in 2004 i was 11 and my mum had just died so my dad was all stressed and angry. one morning I was getting ready for school but i Was running late and I wanted to take my new crayons to school but when I put them in my bag they all fell out and i couldnt put them back in properly. My dad Yelled 'Your'e not taking them!' and I went 'I am! just hold on!' but then he yelled 'NO YOUR NOT!' and he yanked them out of my hand and threw them to the floor (which smashed them all) I started to cry because they were my new crayons and i bought them with my own money. he yelled 'STOP CRYING!' and he grabbed me by the arm and slapped me on the leg really hard and i stood up and my legs were shaking and he yelled 'STOP SHAKING NOW!' I thought he would kill me so i grabbed my bag and he yelled 'GET OUT!' so i ran to my friends house and they took me to school, but i couldnt do any work cuz I couldnt stop shaking so my aunty came and took me home and my dad was all happy again o_0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back