What's the strangest thingt that you can do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't do anything special in that sense. I just realized I can fold a paper crane. Yes, not that special. However, after folding over seven hundred of those little buggers you learn a few things- I can fold them with my eyes closed and I can fold them with one hand.

Eh. I'm Double Jointed. Not if thats a Specialty or anything.

But The Only Thing that i Consider a Specialty is that I can purr. Seriously. I Make Some Weird Noise in the back of My Throat That Sounds Exactly like a Cat Purring. o_O It Helps Calm Cats down. (Example of A time it Calmed a Cat down. I was Visiting my Friend a few weeks ago, And her cat was pretty Wired, So i got a Towel, So i wouldnt Get Scratched, Gently picked the Cat up, And Started Purring, Withing a few seconds the Cat started purring also. Then i Put the Cat back down on the Floor)

Edit- I remembered Two More Strange things i Can do

I Can Play Piano With my Toes. o_O. It's a Rather Funny Sight to See. lol

I can also Pick things up, Open Doors (Most doors, not really heavy ones though) Refrigerators, Cupboards, With my Toes. I have Very Talented Toes. xD. Oh, and i can also bend my toes a certain way, (without using my other foot, or my hands). So that I can make a Thumbs Toes Up.

I have Strange Toes. The fourth one from the Big Toe on my Right foot. (so, the one beside my baby toe), Is Naturally bent Sideways.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can growl. Properly. Scares quite a lot of people ^^;

My elbows bend backwards and the joints on my arms twist round when I put my hands flat on a table.

My shoulder blades pop out backwards.

I do this clicky thing with birds that makes some of them come to me. xD

I can put my legs behind my leg.

I can do a triple flip backwards.

tanding up i can get my leg to touch my head.

I can make the top parts of my fingers bend without any hands touching them.

I'm double jointed in my right index finger. I'll post a diagram at the end of this post.

I'm also really flexible in my hips/upper thighs/knees. It's utterly hard to describe what I can do, so let your minds wander.

Mh, I also have great upper body strength. Marvel at my glory. Lol just kidding xD

Diagraaam of my uber cool finger: https://i13.tinypic.com/623uw53.jpg

well im like tottaly half cat hafe human

i can meow perfectly and i can growl to perfectly purr to perfectly and i can olso run on my four legs ( 2 hands and 2 legs) down the stairs and up in a total of 6.3 seconds i have 13 stairs so thats 26 stair in total!

well, I can balance a pink umbrella, a large sunflower stick, and a plastic water filled baton on my pinky for more than 2 min... that's the longest I've put up with it anyways... I stopped on purpose so I don't bore myself. (of course they're not all at the same time, but it's cool.)

I can also put a coco puff in my nose, plug up the other nostril and shoot it farther than 5 feet.

I can bend until my knees are on top of my head... (it's very strange because when i try to talk it's like I have hilium! :) )

I can also turn veggi's into deserts... that's more of a gift, tho.

I can swim faster backwards than forewards

I can fit into pants that are.... really... small. (and my normal size isn't exactly... small)

I can move my ears at will.

I can cosplay almost perfectly for Misa from Death Note....

and I think that's about it! XD

I can do the thing where you pull your leg to the back on your head. I can't do it now though, because I just got my tetnus shot and my arm hurts really bad. :)

• click my tounge realy loud
  • bend the top joints of my fingers
  • bend my tounge 3 ways

I can belly roll, shake my eyes and bend my pinky behind my other fingers without any assistance from my other hand.

I can flare my nose. [but I don't really think that's weird...]

I can also imitate almost anybody's laugh. I just have to hear it a few times. =D

I'm double jointed in my right pinky. It cracks just when I move it. I can also impersonate several people (my 2nd grade teacher, Pee-Wee Herman, Ralph Wiggum, etc.). I can also wiggle my ears a bit. To top it all off, I have memorized several movies I watched as a kid, and can recite them if asked to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just boerd and decided to make a topic on this. I can bend my fingers back almost 360 degrees without using my other hand. Spooky stuff man.LOL! ;)
Edit: Sorry when I said 360 degrees I meant like,a right angle,90 degrees.Sorry for the confusion LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back