What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When my mama says my eyes are a silvery blue color when they are NOT. They are clearly olive green.

When my mama asks if I want her to trim my hair. No, no, no, I LOVE HAVING HAIR THAT'S SO LONG I SOMETIMES ACCIDENTALLY SIT ON IT AND NEARLY BREAK MY NECK! Whut.

Did I mention these already? I forgot. Oh well...

1. when people get the lyrics to songs wrong (especially Owl City songs, I mean c'mon it's obvious it's "Sands and gears", not "Stems and gears" or "Stands and gears", it took me a long time to find a Youtube video with correct lyrics, but then it has a spelling mistake -_ - oh well, I'd take one spelling mistake over incorrect lyrics any day)

2. when people spell my name with an ñ instead of an n (like seriously?)

3. when people tlk liekk dis and 5ever

I probably have a lot more pet peeves, though

P.S. If you're gonna say that I got the lyrics wrong and not them then listen to the song more carefully, closing your eyes helps your ears hear better too (learned that from National Geographic Channel)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fetishizing and sexualizing innocent things.

When people copy me. Especially when they say "I didn't copy you!" afterwards. GAH. Gets on my nerves.

Oh yeah and when you're about to go to sleep, and you already feel comfortable and snug wrapped in your blanket then you suddenly remember something and have to get out of bed/ have to go to the bathroom

^^^ gah! i know! especially during winter when the bed is warm and the house is not.

people who listen to christmas music before thanksgiving is over.

1. Homophobes

2. When people say plz/pls

3. Weeaboos

4. When people always say Kawaii

5. When people make fun of me for liking tamagotchis

6. When my brother thinks he knows everything about minecraft but can't even pronounce 'Herobrine'

7. When people try to act like pewdiepie by screaming 'barrels!' (my brother always does that.. -_- )

8. When people act like GIR from Invader Zim (both of my sisters do..)

9. When people say they are married to a fictional character... >_<

10. The word 'umbrella'...I hate that word xD

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yeah and here are a few more...

people who associate innocent things with um...grown up stuff, thanks for ruining my childhood

food that would taste awesome alone but then someone goes and adds sauce or something and it ruins it :(

glitter/ anything glittery

People who say "xmas." how come people dont say "xgiving?"
Well. In a way Xmas isn't as nonsensical as it sounds. The X is Xmas isn't the x that we normally use, it's a Greek letter which is called chi. In Greek it's used to spell "Christos", which means Christ. It doesn't take the Christ part out of Christmas, it's just an abbreviation ( and it's been used for centuries ). c:

But enough about that!

My pet peeve is my procrastinator-ness. D:< all i want to do is lie around like a fat cat eating pizza.

People babbling about the end of the world.

My mother was skeptical about it but all of sudden she buys food like there was the the third world war coming on. I'm tired of this.

10. The word 'umbrella'...I hate that word xD
under my umbrella, ella ella ay ay xD

When your foot is asleep and you try to walk, your whole leg falls asleep, and suddenly you can't walk, and you have to stand there for a few minutes and wait for your leg to wake up.

^ you can wake up your leg by just shaking your head for a while.

15 year old girls with face and behavior like they were 23 years old.

When I search for something in Google, and Google incorrectly thinks I meant to search for something else. :angry: I type Kamac electric guitar and instead it searches for some other name, and when I search for Mirsoft (a game/music site), it searches for Microsoft instead. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back