What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Youtube comments on Owl City videos. Almost all of them are annoying and irrelevant spam, arguments, flame wars, insults, etc. They're so...they're so...argh! I just hate them, ok. Then people bring up an irrelevant religious debate because Adam's Christian, it doesn't matter what your religion is, you can still enjoy his music, sheesh. I hate Youtube comments so much, oh my glob just KILL IT WITH FIRE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Comments on a polish site sadistic.pl. They are ALWAYS misogynistic, homophobic and racist, and if you are not okay with anything there and say it, you are called a... Let's say, "kitty".

I'm not even a SJW and it still bugs me.

People mistaking my age.

SCHOOL BATHROOMS.

Mega-bronies. I'm a brony too, but people who discuss mlp everyday.

My brother lauhing when I cry.

Math tutoring classes. I have two today. Right after the holidays. Right after a quarrel with someone.

It's saturday.

When I tie my hair up to the side,so you can see my ponytail when you face me,and little bits of the sides come down. Ugh.

For unknown reasons I just HATE it when people think Italian is Spanish or Spanish is Italian. :angry:

For unknown reasons I just HATE it when people think Italian is Spanish or Spanish is Italian. :angry:
Italian sounds like Latin, Spanish sounds like Italian and Filipino sounds like Spanish, lol just thought I'd share, yeah they have the same roots so it's a bit understandable and they do sound sorta the same but yeah I get your point it's just like people mistaking Chinese for Japanese and Japanese for Korean -_-
Printers and sewing machines, I think they're out to get me, they seriously hate me and always malfunction around me like what

When people criticize TMS and say Adam is being less creative, ok I know I sorta did the same thing in the past but I didn't know any better and I was stupid and I sorta went with the crowd criticizing him without hearing his side of the story, he's just experimenting with his music and trying out new styles (I get their point, compare the lyrics of Plant Life with Good Time, and Bombshell Blonde is a bit extreme but that still doesn't give them a good reason to go and badmouth him) he is not making "generic pop songs" and not turning into a "generic pop artist" or something

When people eat, they smack. I tell them it is downright nasty and they stop, but only for like a minute, so I leave the table. I cannot STAND such gross sounds! :angry:

When Erik (a "classmate" at my school) doesn't shut up about how Nintendo is better than Ubisoft. NINTENDO PAIRED UP WITH UBISOFT TO MAKE RAYMAN GAMES!!!! >_<

My mom HAVING to know if I am on my period or not.

My mom complaining about facebook all the time. She is crying to her friends that someone deleted her.

When my 10-year-old brother walks around stark naked.

When I squish a mosquito and it leaves a big gross smudge of blood.

People making fun of abusing spiders. Honestly, to me swapping a spider is like stomping on a hamster.

People randomly sticking their hands into my head & telling me it feels like cotton.

1) It is so racially inappropriate/offensive to tell me my hair feels like cotton/a Brillo pad. I have feelings too - just because it's something different, doesn't mean you can insult it. And, if you're not insulting it, at the very least, consider the racial implications of your statement. I'm pretty sure you can figure out why it's crazy rude to say things like that.

2) Keep your hands to yourself if you want to keep them.

3) Don't laugh and tell me to "stop freaking out" when I step away from you and tell you (rather rudely, sometimes) to STOP STICKING YOUR HANDS IN MY HEAD. It's not cool. I don't do it to you - what gives you the right to do it to me?

[bunch of other racial things.]

Seriously, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back