What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
School assemblies. I don't see why the PE department runs almost all of them, and the others are taken up by some person who comes in and reads us a story from the Bible even though a lot of us aren't Christian.

In the game Sonic the Hedgehog 2006...

Sonic saves girl called Elise from Eggman, Sonic and Elise go on big long adventure helping people, stopping Eggman's plans, and they become best friends, and they are happy and the exciting journey was long but it was worth it and it was successful and nice, they defeated Eggman, they are happy, everything turned out nicely and they are friends forever, and nothing will go wrong... <3

But at the ending Elise does this thing which undoes time and erases all that so that it is like it never happened, and so Sonic and Elise were never friends because all of that didn't mean anything and it was just a waste of time! All that effort and trying to be a friend for NOTHING! What kind of silly ridiculous ending is that???

._. this seems familiar...

when my mii throws up on wii fit plus

the s.s libra on pokemon XD cause the song is depresing, i listened to it the day my gran gran died and that was like 5 years ago !!!

avatars on xbox 360, THEY CREAP ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

snoring

gross pictures

meh, I seem to have stopped caring

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have really tight locker spaces at school? I'm in eight grade, and all of our lockers have been

squished all in one corner by the lunchroom. Every time I try to go to my locker, I know I'll have to face the "stampede"

When I get a popper juice, and the straw is cracked so it doesn't work. ;~; So I have to drink it out of the tiny hole.

When my brother kicks me in his sleep. And yes, I have to share a room with him for another month because mines getting installation or something, IDK

*When a guy asks for your number and takes forever to text.

*When someone texts first and then either, A) take 4890324874346 years to answer, or B) NEVER answers.

*School.

*My guinea pigs drinking out of their water bottles in the middle of the night.

*When my cat wakes me up. Every. Single. Morning.

*My Advanced English class is TICKING ME OFF.

The Oxford comma.

Don't mention it in front of me if you don't want to hear a rant on how it's not actually necessary.

Copy-and-paste stories/blogs, that people just copy and re-post even if it has nothing to do with them. o:

When someone sings Seasons of Love and they don't even bother getting someone to do the high note at the end.

#DAMMITGLEE

An annoying girl at school who goes around asking everyone if they shave their legs, swears too much and is mean to everyone. Particularly me. Earlier today she would not stop asking me if I'd ever kissed a boy, despite the very simple "no" I gave as an answer.

Another annoying girl at school who is obsessed with rolling her eyes at anyone who speaks to her. I'm surprised her eyes don't start hurting, because mine do.

People who find it necessary to stop and have a conversation in the middle of a corridor at school. Unless you want to get shoved out of the way for being inconsiderate, don't. (It's particularly annoying at my school because there's like 1400+ students in attendance and the halls are very narrow and are already difficult to navigate in a hurry without there being a cluster of gossipers being a hinderance.) Use some initiative and move to the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back