What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When people act like they know everything, spelling errors, and the sound of ski pants when rubbed together. These are by far, by top 3 biggest pet peeves..

PEOPLE WIPING THEIR BOOGERS ON BATHROOM STALLS OR WINDOWS IN THE BUS EEW EW EW E WW
when people ask for a song name on youtube and people reply with "Darude-Sandstorm" oh ye 600th comment

Last edited by a moderator:
When people don't care about others.

Oh and also:

When people say stuff like "I hate people who..."

It should be "I hate it WHEN people..."

E.g. instead of saying "I hate people who play music too loud" you should say "I hate it WHEN people play music too loud."

Because why should you hate someone because of one trivial thing?

hmmm let's see....

1. People who cough and sneeze without covering their mouths.

2. People who stare at me because I'm in a wheelchair (kids I don't mind so much, adults are the worst for it)

3. Impatient people

4. People who drag their feet and make the most annoying sound, like walk properly are just stay home

when my mom won't give me the $15 she owes me for baby-sitting my bother brother

Selfies. <_<

Thank.You! I think I've had enough with fake girls posting selfies with 1000 filters and being concerned over how many "likes" they get. It's insanity!! People these days...

When people say y'all when they aren't from the south. This is mainly with my friends at school when they say something like, "Hey y'all, whats up?"...EXCUSE ME! WERE YOU BORN SOUTH OF THE MASON DIXON LINE??? I THINK NOT!

...sorry, I'm a little odd :rolleyes:

a smile doesn't brighten people's day if you can't make a genuine one

quit grinning so hard, if you won't stop posting selfies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back