What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
95% of everyone at my school. Can they at least try to NOT be an idiot?? Wow, everyone acts so loud, obnoxious, annoying, and non-understanding that I feel I might go insane and forget how to socialize properly. Jeez, I try to be nice at times but they always just act rude. For example, I asked a girl to move her chair so I can get through, but she just snapped and told me to shut up. wat?

Also seed ticks. Man I hate those seed ticks.

95% of everyone at my school. Can they at least try to NOT be an idiot?? Wow, everyone acts so loud, obnoxious, annoying, and non-understanding that I feel I might go insane and forget how to socialize properly. Jeez, I try to be nice at times but they always just act rude. For example, I asked a girl to move her chair so I can get through, but she just snapped and told me to shut up. wat?

Also seed ticks. Man I hate those seed ticks.
I'M NOT THE ONLY ONNEEEE people I know don't even say Hi to me anymore they act like female dogs the boys are annoying in my school >.>

THIS

*counts days until graduation*

My current pet peeves?

1. Know it alls.

2. Know it alls.

3. Know it alls.

Did I mention know it alls??

what about "feminists"?? they call males "scum" and drink from mugs that say "male tears" on them. they're disgusting.
I hope you don't mind me commenting on this... but as a feminist, I find this to be very stereotypical. There are the feminists and then there are the feminazis. All feminists want is to be on an equal level with men, feminazis are the ones that bring their male counterparts down in the process.

Last edited by a moderator:
TEACHERS MAKING YOU PACK UP AND GO OUT THE HALLWAYS AND ENTER INSIDE THE CLASS JUST BECAUSE I HAD A WRAPPER AND SHE NOTICED WHEN I JUST HAD EVERYTHING OUT WTH AND WORST PEOPLE LAUGHING AT MEEEEE

Supreme Court justice comes to speak at our school

Of course, there's a row of noisy, cackling girls directly behind me

I turned around. "Could you please be a little more respectful?"

"No, can you just shut up?"

My neighbor turned to respond. "No, I'm going to second that. Quiet down."

The girls started right back up again, and one remarked that there were "plenty of open seats around."

In science we have 8 lab tables, and it's 4 people to a table. The teacher chose our groupmates at the beginning of the year and we're stuck with them until the end of the quarter. Anyways, there's this guy on my table who's super annoying. Yesterday he kept asking people for water and he kept begging me to give him water even though I told him multiple times my water bottle was empty. He distracted the entire table with his whining saying that he couldn't concentrate without water, but when we told him to go drink from the fountain outside he refused. Today he kept whining about his bloody toe (ewww), and how he needs to go to the bathroom but he used his pass already. I kept shouting at him to focus (even though I had a cold and WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING A LOT) and he ignored me.

When I say someone's name repeatedly and even poke them but they still don't acknowledge me. Or when I try to be serious and they dismiss my problems and emotions with a flick of a hand.

When people don't listen to me when I tell them to stop, like when my friends mess with my stuff and use my phone even though I say they can't. We have some of the highest English test scores, so I don't get WHY they can't understand a simple "stop"

My social anxiety. I cannot function in public whatsoever.

When people disagree with my self diagnosis that I have social anxiety, and then get mad at me for "causing drama". Maybe if you STOPPED INSISTING I'M FINE, and then others gang up on me saying I'm "determined to be miserable". I was stating a fact. Not making drama so stfu.

When people say I can't think reasonably because I'm 12. Or that I don't have true emotions or I don't really like someone. Who are you to say that I don't have emotions, it's my life.

when polls arent anonymous, because people wont tell the truth

Casual sexism in the media and people's jokes, losing my glasses case (twice in the same week fml), and the lack of voters in the New Zealand election (50% of voters didn't vote, it's pathetic tbh.)

rape jokes

i said i didn't like them on a video one time and i got bombarded with things like "you b----" and "its just a joke! god...." and a bunch of other rude stuff like wow you're gross

Flakey buyers. Don't contact me about a sale, express interest and then just drop off the earth as soon as I give you my PayPal info..... >.>

~Bullies and disrespectful people

~Feet

~The sound of people walking past my room

~People who swear every other word because they think it makes them look 'ard. I don't get offended if they say it once or twice or if they are genuinely in a bad mood though.

when my parents do stuff behind me while I'm blogging like haha ok go away GO AWAY but if i ask them to they're like "oh you're looking at bad stuff again you're grounded lol XD"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back