What's Your Favorite Tamagotchi Character(s)?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is your favorite a neglect Tamagotchi?

• Yes

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • No

Votes: 90 88.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Kuchipatchi and Chantotchi and Lovelitchi, and Ichigotchi.

Just to name a few.

(Oh and let's not forget Mametchi...)

My Favorites Are: Ichigotchi :ichigotchi: , Mattaritchi, Sakuramotchi, Kuribotchi :kuribotchi: , and Hitodetchi :hitodetchi: . They're so cute!

Mametchi! <3 My second favorite is probably Mimitchi, but I also really like KuroMametchi, Kikitchi, Bunbunitchi, and Tarakotchi.

i think my favorite is kuchipatchi. :)

i love his personality in the anime shorts. xD

He's silly and always thinks about eating. haha :lol:

According to the Wikia Page: Link Here

"Mametchi is supposedly one of the most popular Tamagotchi characters in Tamagotchi history, but in a character profile phamphlet released with 'pet carry pouch 'Gotchi Gear' it is stated that Mimitchi, in fact, is the most popular Tamagotchi character."

I like Mimitchi and he is my idol! Well not literally but who cannot love the cute little ears!

Regards

Favorite is Mametchi. (NOT the UraMame, though.) And Mimitchi!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lavulitchi, Princess Lavuli, Violetchi :furawatchi: , Chamametchi, Meloditchi, Melodi Hime, Majokko Furawa, Mimitchi :mimitchi: , Mametchi :mametchi: , Kuromametchi and Hapi Chamatchi

They're just so cute for me :wub:

Like enchantedtomeetu I've always been partial to Mimitchi due to the stories on mimitchi.com. I've never actually gotten him though.

I absolutely LOVE Pyonkotchi and Pyontichi! Who could resist them? I got Pyonkotchi twice, and both became good mothers.

I have a couple more characters to add to my list:

• Kuribotchi
  • meloditchi
  • Chibipatchi
  • Mizutamatchi
  • ponytchi
  • maidtchi
  • otokitchi
  • Sukatchi
  • Kuromametchi
  • Pipotchi
  • Hinotamatchi

Sorry i mention some characters that i have already mentioned in my post XD

im new to tamagotchis, so idk the manes but i like the strawberry head XD shes adorable

I love Kuromaemetchi (Even though I can't spell his name) I have his figure, and keep it with me always. I also like Kuchipatchi, he reminds me of the vintage tamas

My favourites are

Children: Kuribotchi and Hitodetchi

Teens: Yu-Fotchi, Young Mimitchi, Pirrorirrotchi, Nikatchi

Adults: Megatchi, Gozarutchi, Ura-Togetchi and Hashizoutchi. I also love Kuchipatchi and anything kuchi-like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back