What's Your Favorite Tamagotchi Character(s)?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is your favorite a neglect Tamagotchi?

• Yes

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • No

Votes: 90 88.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NIKATCHIU! WHOOO! and hanatchi, young mametchi, dorotchi, kutchipatchi, mimitchi... most of the v3 teens

I like the Tamagotchi character Nikatchi and Oniontchi.

Nikatchi: She is very cute, always smiles, and is my main character on my TamaSuku.

Oniontchi: My sister's first character. Oniontchi is very cool.

And I kinda like Ichigotchi.

TOO MANY TO COUNT!!!

But to name a few:

Kusatchi- Horrible care on P2, and average care on V2.

Masktchi- Horrible care on V2 and V6

Both Kunotchi and Gozarutchi- Both horrible care in V6

Togetchi: Good care on V6, and Artistic in V4. (I note that I like his Ura-conterpart as well)

Androtchi: Bad care on V6 and Artistic in V4.

Hanatchi: Overweight in V4

Zukitchi: Average care in P2 and Horrible care in V2.

Dorotchi: Average care in V6.

Mimitchi: Perfect care in V6 (and pretty much everything else)

Paparatchi: Unsure, but in V5(royal), there's a paparatchi family. (which replaces the ninja family)

my favourite characters :

1)MAMETCHI :mametchi:

2)KUCHIPATCHI :lol:

3)MEMETCHI :)

4)VIOLETCHI :furawatchi:

5)MIMITCHI :mimitchi:

6)GOZARUTCHI :gozarutchi:

7)PIPOTCHI

8)KUNOITCHI

9)LOVELYTCHI

10)TOGETCHI

11)SHIMASHIMATCHI

12)ANDROTCHI :wacko:

13)all of the others....

My favourite Tamagotchi Characters are a tie between Masktchi and Hanatchi. :ph34r: :hanatchi:

My favorites are

02-kuchipatchi.gif
Kuchipatchi

Imotchi.png
Imotchi

Dangoobatchi.PNG
Dangoobatchi

My personal favorite is Hanatchi, which my friends refer to as "the worm with the big nose".

According to the original Tamagotchi biographies, Hanatchi is a "frail character" which has a large red nose because "it suffers from hayfever every year".

~Marie

Last edited by a moderator:
All time favorite - Mametchi.

2nd favorite - Chamametchi.

3rd favorite - Gozarutchi.

My favourite is Ringotchi. But I also like Lovelitchi, Violetchi, Memetchi, Ichigotchi, Chuchutchi, Marumimitchi :marumimitchi: and Chohimetchi :chohimetchi:

My favorite characters would have to me Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Mimitchi, Ichigotchi, and Hawainotchi.

I'm afraid I don't have any info on them though as how to get them or anything D:

On the Tamagotchi Wikia I found out that Ringotchi tends to see things only in black and white, is very outspoken, very honest, would never tell a lie and has a crush on Mametchi. She "can usually be found competing with Makiko for Mametchi's attention"

mine have to be Mimitchi,mametchi,kuchipatchi,ringotchi, Ichigotchi and pretty much every single ura character :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back