Whats your hardest Music piece?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brookpark Oveture. I got that piece last year. It was kinda hard.

Now it would be easy, and The Simpsons theme was kinda hard.

Aha, but that's a new remix. The original was on Piano.
[SIZE=14pt]Oops...Sorry. =D [/SIZE]

It sounds better on piano, on trombone it sounds...Odd.

Piano is popular huh? I don't play Piano(My house is too small...And for some reason I wanted piano lessons even when I couldn't own a piano..o_O).

Nyuu~: The 7th (Or was it 8th???) graders did the simpsons theme. there was a alto saxophone solo..=)

What instrument do you play?

I play flute and piccolo and on the piccolo, my hardest peice was this peice called the Red Machine. 10 pages, over 600 measures and it was a 16 minute song (it went pretty fast) but it sure was fun playing it!

I play flute and piccolo and on the piccolo, my hardest peice was this peice called the Red Machine. 10 pages, over 600 measures and it was a 16 minute song (it went pretty fast) but it sure was fun playing it!
[SIZE=12pt]I play those too, but I'm not that great at piccolo yet.[/SIZE]

My hardest for flute so far is probably...Jurassic Park, because it is like all Ds and Ebs, and those dont work on my flute cause I dropped it D=

And I think it was Pirates of the Carribean that had this really hard part, because I didn't practice it lol.

[SIZE=14pt]Majestia is really easy now, starwars theme is soo hard! =( I have to play High d like this:[/SIZE]

O O O ^|O O. O . U

<

[SIZE=14pt]Thats not spam, btw. (The bold O's mean that they are tone holes and pressed down, the ^ is the ky for Ab,The < is that key(Idk what its called),The . are those small keys.=D) Theres a piece that has 600 measures?! O: omg...[/SIZE]

I don't really have one.I'm not a good musician.
[SIZE=14pt]=( You gotta keep trying. Then you can become a good musician. You see, I wasn't good at the Flute, but now I'm good. I'm not trying to push you. I just... Want you to feel happy. [/SIZE]

Ballade pour Adeline, by Paul De Senneville. 3 pages, and considering all reapeats, 194 measures 0.o Hard. HARD! Hard.

Piano Piece... Dx

Last edited by a moderator:
-Botany Bay-

-Joyeuk Noel-

-Sonita-

-Sawmill Creek-+

-Star Search: The Variation for Twinkle Little Star(SOOO HARD. You need to find the "Missing" note. Exciting!(Not) )-+

-Romanza -

-believe it or not..... Jingle Bells.... o.o +

-Etude No. 1+

-Concert Bb+-

-George of The Jungle... It has a hard flute piece... xD After coda,, it has afew flute notes... Hard because their slurred... ._.

+= Trombone. - = Flute

I have no clue what it's called, but i really want to play it. My dad wrote it (piano) and it's an alternation to a christmas song, and it's SOOOO beautiful. But I have to learn it by ear, because there is no sheet music to it, so that's why it's so hard.

I catch on pretty quickly, but probably Fur Elise, or this March by Tchaikovsky. >_> My hatred for a piece leads to it being hard:

Hate>Don't want to practice it>Becomes hard>TORTURE

Ughh, like this one song by teacher made me play. It's only 2 pages, but 2 pages of BORING, TORTURING music.

K, Im done.
well... that's a good way to look optimistic... lol.

I can only do the intro to Fur Elise (piano). I've never herd of March by Tchaikovsky, but you sure do make it sound bad.

My mom is a piano teacher, so I know how it feels to be pushed into practicing something you don't want to.

i can't really play anything hard on meh guitar cause i haven't been playin it long enough, but Stricken by Disturbed is hard o_O still working on that....but Morgenstern by Rammstein is kinda hard, just stupid fast picking >.> and then i'm working on Toxicity by SOAD, and I almost have Mind down (also by SOAD).

I was in 2nd violin for State Music Camp and yet we had to play Romeo and Juliet by Prokofiev and I had to move right up to the edge of the fingerboard for some of the notes! Child cruelty, man... :D

I was in 2nd violin for State Music Camp and yet we had to play Romeo and Juliet by Prokofiev and I had to move right up to the edge of the fingerboard for some of the notes! Child cruelty, man... :ph34r:
[SIZE=14pt]Does that hurt or? :|[/SIZE]

I can't find New World Symphony (1st and 2nd Movements) for Flute! D:

I know what it sounds like, but I can't find the website!

George of the Jungle is fun becuase it has a Tr..(Idk what that is..) but you have a specific note,you lift up a key, like me for B,I play B, and lift the key up, it sounds cool....You can normally hear if on woodwind instruments(look for movies with orchestras...You'll hear it)

The Entertainer by Scott Joplin {{Piano}} or
Linus & Lucy .. by ...?? {{Piano}}
[SIZE=14pt]I played The Entertainer or Maple Leaf Rag on Trombone .[/SIZE]

I played Linus and Lucy on Flute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back