Whats your hardest Music piece?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I currently play the tenor saxophone.

We had the peice 'Ancient Dialauge' by Patrick Burns.

He even came to our school to conduct the peice.

Well, it's written in cut time.

That's was new to everyone in band.

And so many different tones and such...

And it went from forte to soft, and then to loud again.

It was hard >_>

And then we had to really make the notes sound sticato (sp?)

AHHHHH.

It was HARD.

[SIZE=14pt]Does that hurt or? :|[/SIZE] 

I can't find New World Symphony (1st and 2nd Movements) for Flute! D:

I know what it sounds like, but I can't find the website!

George of the Jungle is fun becuase it has a Tr..(Idk what that is..) but you have a specific note,you lift up a key, like me for B,I play B, and lift the key up, it sounds cool....You can normally hear if on woodwind instruments(look for movies with orchestras...You'll hear it)
Lol I was just being, you know, sarcastic. It didn't really hurt... IT WAS HARD!! :ph34r:

Now I'm learning Souvenir de Sarasate by William Potstock on the violin, and there's lots of double stops and left hand pizzicatos... 2 things I am the worst at xD.

And in the state orchestra (yeah I played violin there for 3 years :blink: ) we're playing Hoe-Down by Copland and it's, well, not easy. At least it wasn't as hard as last term when our lives were messed up by Danse Macabre... OMG that was hard...

On the piano I'm studying Fur Elise and Nocturne and I really struggle to get those notes right and up to speed... In my fellow schoolmates' eyes I'm a highly advanced musician for my age and year level (year 8, or 2nd form as some of you might call it :eek: ), but in my instrumental tutors' eyes I'm actually behind...

I can't really play anything. I have a recorder but I can't read the notes to even know what ones to play... So I watch others play the same tune... So all of them... I can't really play anything else... unless I count my "magical" doremi *Shiver...* (Ojamajo Doremi) piano thing, the transform thing. I can play "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" from the Wizard of Oz on it though... and on a piano atleast.

Well, I currently play the tenor saxophone.We had the peice 'Ancient Dialauge' by Patrick Burns.

He even came to our school to conduct the peice.

Well, it's written in cut time.

That's was new to everyone in band.

And so many different tones and such...

And it went from forte to soft, and then to loud again.

It was hard >_>

And then we had to really make the notes sound sticato (sp?)

AHHHHH.

It was HARD.
FINALLY! A SAX PLAYER!

Eh. Sorry. Hyper.

Hard songs for Trombone:

For the Beauty of The earth.

It has HIGH notes, which can hurt my lips sometimes(No, I WILL NOT give up tronbone just because of that... >___>)

Too many High B's, which are whole notes.

As the Dawn Breaks, It says "Forte" and it has mostly low notes(Eb and D)

Grand Master Scale: Gb

It has a HIGH note thats High F for flute. in my SOE(Standard of Excellecne.Tromnone) that note in there! D^:

Amazing Grace:

In Mezzo Paino but it has high notes. D:

I'm trying out for Tuba or Trombone for my school's jazz band.

And the audition song is "Ain't Misbehavin". We have to memorize it. and Its in Swing, I never played swing on trombone before. ;___;

Goodbye My Lover-James Blunt-Flute... RAWR!!! D^:<

~And I may try out I don't wanna be in Love[Dance Floor Anthem] by Good Charlotte on Trombone...~

And what I posted before, I didn't have to memorize Ain't Misbehavin'...I had to memorize Conert F Major Scale. xP My audition was good. :] And I played it on Flute.

Pirates of the Carribean on bass-it's not "hard", but the sheet music is all in flats and stuff, oy.

I haven't experianced anything hard on saxaphone yet though. :]

Pirates of the Carribean on bass-it's not "hard", but the sheet music is all in flats and stuff, oy.
I haven't experianced anything hard on saxaphone yet though. :]
Huh.. Peter[A clarinet player] requested that for the Spring Concert...

Thats good.

Grand master Scale...Sounds scary? Sorta.

For Bass clef, the scales are: Bb,Eb,Ab,Db,Gb,Cb,E,A,D,G,C,F and Bb... D: Its hard, because the treble clef instruments have different scales. xP

And "For the beauty of the Earth" Sure, its easy, but I play it far too fast. D:

I TRIED playing "42nd street's Lullaby of Broadway"...On Flute. roflifail.

And "Give my regards to Broadway by somedude" On trombone.I ownd that song on flute.

RAWR! I'm having BIG time trouble with a song called "All the things you are" from "Very Warm for May"... First, it's moderate Latin...THEN. It switches to SWING! D:< And back and forth, and ends in Latin.

Anyone having this problem? It's for Jazz band.

I think we'll play Billy Joel. xDDD

Blowing into an instrument. Dx

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw... Why?
Are you trying out a instrument? If so, what? Maybe I can help.
Hehe, thanks for having sympathy.

I tried the clarinet for two years, and I didn't really like it.

I'm just not that musical in general. xD

Hehe, thanks for having sympathy.
I tried the clarinet for two years, and I didn't really like it.

I'm just not that musical in general. xD
Do you still continue on your own? Or no?

Try a stringed instrument-- Violin,Viola,Cello,Bass/Double Bass, guitar, etc,.

Hey, that's a brilliant idea. o.o
I never thought of that....
I always inspire others to try a instrument. xDDD

I'M GOOD! > : D

I already inspired my sister to play an instrument. She like...Really wants to do Trumpet...But I want her to play Baritone. Baritone and Trombone are sortta like cousins. :3 And also since I'll probably be playng Tuba, that would be cool if we had similar instruments! >:3

I'm also comvincing my friend to band again. Probably Saxophone,Percussion or Flute[i can give her lessons because i'm the MASTA Flute! xD]

Last edited by a moderator:
Swift March for my Clarinet.

so hard. it goes from a deep to a really high song immediatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back