what's your name

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people have the same middle name as me! (Marie) But mine is spelt Maree.

I like my name (Lara). I could've been called either Laura, Samantha or Erin.

Rebecca Grace, I hate my name so much. I wish it were more... unique. I wish I had the name Cicily, my Rp character, thats where I got my inspiration.

Initials: RGGBK Rebecca 'Grace' Grace Bridget K. (My parents call me Rebecca Grace so much, it has become part of my first name, and my middle name xD)

My name's Michelle. My parents named me after that song from the Beetles. lol.

My name's Angelica, but I prefer Angel or Ang, and my middle name is Melody. So therefore, Angel(ica) Melody. I like my Melody part. My mom gave it to me for more inspiration.

You guys have pretty names. and Sakura, i love the name laura! <3

Thanks! I didn't like my name at first, but my friends started calling me Angel and Ang, so I felt pretty good.

First name: Amanda

Middle name: Dawn

My middle name is the same as my mom's. My grandpa gave my mom the middle name Dawn because it is his favorite time of day. I love my grandpa...he's so sweet!

First name: AmandaMiddle name: Dawn

My middle name is the same as my mom's. My grandpa gave my mom the middle name Dawn because it is his favorite time of day. I love my grandpa...he's so sweet!
I've always loved the name amanda, and dawn! lucky you! x]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back