What's your school like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I moved school because a group of girls were bullying me, actual quote "well hes gone? i can now say it "DERPINA'S GONE *******!" i ant missing his annoying a** -.-.-.-.-"

Now I've moved I'm settling in, though my class is crowded, noisy and immature.

Well, actually my school is kind of like booboo1's, except they're all 11-15 year olds who are all pretty much rich, but when I say rich I mean like Ferrari and Juicy Couture rich, not Abercrombie and Land Rover rich, but there are some "poor" kids, (AKA people who shop at target and stuff) and they mix in just fine anyway. Also, everyone is pretty much preppy with a small group of "emo" kids. The guys are of course immature and stupid, but they're nice either way, and the girls are all into Cheer or some other preppy sport like Tennis or Golf. There are obvious popular/non-popular's, but whether you have a good social status or not everyone is pretty much nice to everyone. Its actually a very nice school. Of course there is bullying that goes on everyday. :(

I had the best English teacher last year. This year, I've had two different ones so far. Both should not be considered teachers!

The kids in my school are.. Irritating to say the least. There's no bullying [ that I've noticed ] which is a good thing.

I tolerate my school, but I really want to be homeschooled for the last two years of highschool. I don't like waking up early to go through metal detectors. Do any of your schools have those?

my school is not a school, it's a job corps...everything is blocked on the computers...and for some people it jail or job corps. everyone here claims theyre grown up when they really act 5. everyone fights, gets mad or calls you racist if you dont look in theyre eyes. they worst part is wenesdays are lockdown days and we cant do anything.

i live here.

I had the best English teacher last year. This year, I've had two different ones so far. Both should not be considered teachers!

The kids in my school are.. Irritating to say the least. There's no bullying [ that I've noticed ] which is a good thing.

I tolerate my school, but I really want to be homeschooled for the last two years of highschool. I don't like waking up early to go through metal detectors. Do any of your schools have those?
mine does if i leave the center and come back.

I'm no longer in school, but my High School experience was rather typical. I live in a mostly-white town so the majority of the students were, well, white. Most of the boys were either jocks, nerds, or drug addicts. Some were mixtures of the three, and some didn't belong in any category like myself. The biggest label I had was homosexual, but no one ever said anything to my face. Bullies were found among the cliques like in any school, and like most schools the teachers were blind to it all. The only thing students had were each other with no one willing to trust another. My bullied years were in middle school which is also the time I was extremely depressed and suicidal due to being homeless, bullied, and just an overall outcast.

High School wasn't as terrible as I thought it would be, and I'm still surprised it's actually over. This month will be the mark year one of being out of school.

I did attend college for nine months prior to returning home, but I withdrew because I don't know what I want to do yet. I also wanted to help at home financially.

College is pretty awesome as long as you participate (for those of you going soon). Don't just attend class and go home. Then it's a waste of time and it's no better than High School. Get involved, join organizations, speak out, and attend events. I promise you'll have an amazing time and make some awesome friends.

also kids dress like there trying to be Se*y or something.
True at my school too. :p Once there was even a girl from our next door highschool who went out in break with ONLY A BRA (And shorts) on!!!!! :eek:

And a boy in my class keeps singing out loud "I'M S***Y AND I KNOW IT". O.O And everyone keeps on swearing and gossiping about others. :p The teachers - once again - do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to stop them.

I love my place. I love everything about where I live except the school, so it's quite sad that's only the reason why I want to move. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate it. I don't hate the learning part, just the people part. Everyone thinks they're on top of everyone, and they're better than everyone. It's sickening and in a heartbeat I would move and leave the school district.

I can't say anymore, cause I'll go into a very profane rage. ^_^

I hate it. I don't hate the learning part, just the people part. Everyone thinks they're on top of everyone, and they're better than everyone. It's sickening and in a heartbeat I would move and leave the school district.

I can't say anymore, cause I'll go into a very profane rage. ^_^
Your school sounds a lot like my school. Last year I would come home crying because of bullies. I asked my mum if I could move schools. She said no. Around that time, she was considering moving my sister to a different school for the same reason. I asked my mum why she was considering this for my sister but not for me, she said it's because there's only one high school in town. I said I would take the bus to Otorohanga (nearest town with a high school other than this town). I was willing to stay in a freaking HOSTEL just to get away from that stupid school. But nope, I had to put up with it. I still do have to put up with bullying, but not as much.

And don't even get me started on the primary school I used to go to. I told some people on TamaChat about how I hated 2008 there.

Your school sounds a lot like my school. Last year I would come home crying because of bullies. I asked my mum if I could move schools. She said no. Around that time, she was considering moving my sister to a different school for the same reason. I asked my mum why she was considering this for my sister but not for me, she said it's because there's only one high school in town. I said I would take the bus to Otorohanga (nearest town with a high school other than this town). I was willing to stay in a freaking HOSTEL just to get away from that stupid school. But nope, I had to put up with it. I still do have to put up with bullying, but not as much.

And don't even get me started on the primary school I used to go to. I told some people on TamaChat about how I hated 2008 there.
wow...you just described my life. i was literally in the same position as you (about the moving schools)...

Well, I can't exactly say now, since I'm moving to a different school this year...

I'll tell you what my old school was like:

Full of people who act like they're so "old", "mature", and "cool", even though when you put their ages in perspective, they're not old or mature at all (ha, I suppose it means I or people close to my age are not mature at all). It had people who call people stupid names and have zero creativity.

It had very intense art which I hated with a passion (self portraits and cubism).

It had nice people, though. :) And annoying people. And people who wouldn't just shut up and leave you alone.

Yeeeup. I'm kind of glad to be moving to a different school now. :U

Every kid at my school is WEIRD!!!!!!!Exept for me and because of that I'm considered a freak by everyone exept for a few of my best friends.Oh and everyone exept me swears.And there's this one guy I hate really bad and I wish I could tie him to a rocket ship and blast him to pluto!

Sorry posted three times.

Sorry posted three times.

I live in a place where the school is located within the city, and surrounding that is nothing but farmland and plains. It's not a small school, nor is it big either.

The majority of people at my school are nothing but pure stupidity, no wonder why I hate people. Like most schools, it's separated into their own cliques. You have the cheerleaders and athletes on top; who think they own and know everything, the band / drama / choir group; who have their own weird obsessions but are cool, the "redneck" group; who think farming and waving the Confederate flag is cool, the "swag" group; who think wearing pants to your knees and smoking is cool, the gamers and nerds; who talk about nothing but gaming and computers, and the outcasts who are filled with scene and emo kids who do their own thing. I don't enjoy labeling people, but sadly, that's just how it is around here and it's widely known throughout the school. I don't have any friends that are females and I wander within the "gamers and nerds" group because I can relate most with them. I'm usually a "keep to myself" type of person but I socialize with almost everyone if I have to ( not the cheerleaders or athletes, they don't talk to anyone else but one another ). Everyone just thinks they're better than each other, freshmen are annoying, immature and they think can get away with anything, sophomores think they're top notch, juniors hate everyone and seniors don't care. Bullying and fighting gets out of hand too sometimes. The teachers and school itself is nice, but the rest is horrifying. I absolutely hate the place, but I'm going there for my education and I'll be more than happy when I graduate and get out of there.

I'm in the UK and I'm starting year 8 in September. I go to a Grammar (selective) school and it is an all girls school.

It is pretty good because there are no really silly or dumb people but the 'popular' girls are really horrible. That's all right though because none of them talk to me and my best friends because we are not in the popular group of girls.

There are no boys (obviously) but I dont really care.

To be quite honest, I really dont like most of the teachers but I've learnt how to deal with them. We don't get too much homework (in year 7) and I have 3 amazing best friends of which I'm really thankfull for :)

So to conclude, my schools actually pretty good.

My old school was all like: bad words (especially the f one) and code words that mean the same thing as bad words and people said them more than usual, people teasing other people/bullying, IDK if it's allowed so I won't say what some people were like (right in the childhood) and TOO MANY FLIES IN THE CAFETERIA AND THE FOOD WASN'T EVEN THAT GOOD, the only good thing: playing Pokemon with my classmates/friends. My new school: better cafeteria, better classrooms, better computer lab, better library, better gym (pretty much better everything), but I still miss grade school, when life was easier even though there was teasing and flies because I miss my old friends. We were part of the pokemon group.

bringing it back ahahaha

um my old school was gross and crap and ew everyone liked sports?? but the teachers were p cool

and my new school is rad!!!! there are a lot of cool peeps who like fandoms and stuff { hi naomi and kooper ;w; }

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back