What's your school like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about my school is it's a bit "exclusive", like no one's friends with everyone, they're all split into different groups, so you're either included in a group or not. I'm not sure I should even try anymore, not worth trying anyways I mean I don't even have the same interests as them so it's hard to strike a conversation, and even when they're talking about something that I know about and I can actually contribute information to I don't speak up because I know they wouldn't care anyways

"Remember that TV show kid's next door something?"

"Yeah."

"There was a guy who's bald who wears sunglasses, and a girl with a green shirt who's always happy who has these stuffed bears or something"

^the conversation went something like that, but not exactly

I could have told them his name was Nigel Uno, or that those were Rainbow Monkeys and not stuffed bears...

I guess it's partly my fault for not making an effort from the start and being all "anti-social" reading books and browsing online forums instead of hanging out with them...oh well as long as I have Owl City I don't care music is my best friend and my only way to cope with loneliness now, man I wish I had an ipod

Today in homeroom the guidance counselor did a presentation about "belonging" and whatever and it took all my self control to not burst into tears on the spot because that's exactly what I feel like, what they were talking about, belonging in a group... I don't care about popularity at all, I'd rather have at least one best friend and be called an outcast or weirdo than throwing them away for popularity but yeah there's no one... but seriously, friends...they don't know how lucky they are having friends... I don't even know what to do anymore...but I do know one thing

I belong with the hoot owls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back