What's Your...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay here's my story B) (I'm female)I first fell in love in grade 6. To my astonishment it was with my best friend Michelle. Well i was scared and lonely for ages, and didn't want to tell anybody in case they didn't want to know me any more (its difficult when your young). Anyway one day i got up the courage to tell Michelle, and guess what? We dated for three years. It was at that moment that i thought, wow, i really love her. My family of course knew and were very accepting (they love me...duh :mimitchi: ). Then i moved very far away and we split up. I then dated girls off and on up until year 10. Guys never ever interested me. I thought they were smelly,rude, and obnoxious...hehe. Where as girls were very pretty and mature and delicate. Everyone around me had got used to the fact that i was with girls, and that i was happy. All of a sudden i met a boy called Matthew... and i fell so so very hard for him. It was love, and it was brilliant, and oh so unexpected. Well we fell madly in love... And now we are married :furawatchi:

I guess the moral of my story is, don't be in such a rush to label yourself, especially if your young :rolleyes: It can get very confusing and lonely, especially if your just trying to please everybody else. And whether your Gay/Straight/Lesbian, love finds us in weird and wonderful ways. And nothing is wrong with you at all, if you haven't figured out what your heart wants yet. Sometimes you just fall in-love, and there's nothing wrong with something so beautiful.
I like your story :)

I find it really sweet & touching & inspriational & such :)

Okay here's my story :) (I'm female)I first fell in love in grade 6. To my astonishment it was with my best friend Michelle. Well i was scared and lonely for ages, and didn't want to tell anybody in case they didn't want to know me any more (its difficult when your young). Anyway one day i got up the courage to tell Michelle, and guess what? We dated for three years. It was at that moment that i thought, wow, i really love her. My family of course knew and were very accepting (they love me...duh <_< ). Then i moved very far away and we split up. I then dated girls off and on up until year 10. Guys never ever interested me. I thought they were smelly,rude, and obnoxious...hehe. Where as girls were very pretty and mature and delicate. Everyone around me had got used to the fact that i was with girls, and that i was happy. All of a sudden i met a boy called Matthew... and i fell so so very hard for him. It was love, and it was brilliant, and oh so unexpected. Well we fell madly in love... And now we are married :furawatchi:

I guess the moral of my story is, don't be in such a rush to label yourself, especially if your young :rolleyes: It can get very confusing and lonely, especially if your just trying to please everybody else. And whether your Gay/Straight/Lesbian, love finds us in weird and wonderful ways. And nothing is wrong with you at all, if you haven't figured out what your heart wants yet. Sometimes you just fall in-love, and there's nothing wrong with something so beautiful.
That's a cute story.:)

Oh yeah, and thanks for the last part, about not labeling yourself too fast.

Okay here's my story :furawatchi: (I'm female)I first fell in love in grade 6. To my astonishment it was with my best friend Michelle. Well i was scared and lonely for ages, and didn't want to tell anybody in case they didn't want to know me any more (its difficult when your young). Anyway one day i got up the courage to tell Michelle, and guess what? We dated for three years. It was at that moment that i thought, wow, i really love her. My family of course knew and were very accepting (they love me...duh :( ). Then i moved very far away and we split up. I then dated girls off and on up until year 10. Guys never ever interested me. I thought they were smelly,rude, and obnoxious...hehe. Where as girls were very pretty and mature and delicate. Everyone around me had got used to the fact that i was with girls, and that i was happy. All of a sudden i met a boy called Matthew... and i fell so so very hard for him. It was love, and it was brilliant, and oh so unexpected. Well we fell madly in love... And now we are married :ph34r:

I guess the moral of my story is, don't be in such a rush to label yourself, especially if your young :lol: It can get very confusing and lonely, especially if your just trying to please everybody else. And whether your Gay/Straight/Lesbian, love finds us in weird and wonderful ways. And nothing is wrong with you at all, if you haven't figured out what your heart wants yet. Sometimes you just fall in-love, and there's nothing wrong with something so beautiful.
Yes. We are smelly, rude, and obnoxious. That's why I'm straight.

I really think that everyone could be bisexual. Someone could be very straight, and then like someone of the same gender. But for now, I'm not even considering it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Asexual.

It simply means that I don't like either.

I'm really just a big Narcissist.

I'm beginning to think I'm bisexual.

I can definitely see myself with a female.

Although happy with my boyfriend, I'm not ruling it out.

Even he's sure I'm bisexual.

I definately have bisexual tendencies, but I'm a little confused. I find girls more appealing to the eye and easier for me to want to kiss and hold them and stuff, but with guys I tend to have more emotional feelings for them rather than physical. I don't know whats going on at the moment, so I'll just go with bisexual because I know I still have a thing for guys.

I'm beginning to think I'm bisexual. I am strongly attracted to females, and men of course.

Editt: Sorry if I am bothering you guys with posting about how I feel... D:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like either.

So I'm an A-sexual

I'm gay, and I've been out for about five years now. Coming out in seventh grade was difficult, yet rewarding. As the first of my peers to say anything about the subject, I was able to help others in their own coming out processes. I made a lot of friends that way :) I live in a very supportive community, and even though my mother still wishes I were straight, I can't change it, and I'm glad my friends understand that.

My mother's opposition has made dating difficult as well. I have had boyfriends in the past, but she's never known. I don't have much of a problem with this now, but I'd really like her to be a part of my life in the future, and for her to be happy that I have someone to love. While I realize she wants the best for me, I'm not sure whether it's a double standard that she supports same-sex marriage rights, but doesn't support her own son's homosexuality.

Yeah, love is confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back