What's Your...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bisexual, and I'm not afraid to say it. I have been for quite a while. Well, my whole life. I'm one of those people that can be considered a "true biseuxal" because, I know a lot of people that WONDER what it would be like to date the same sex, and say they are bisexual. Thats not true. Also, people who "choose to be" bisexual. You only are if you are born with it. I have not come out yet, because a lot of people at my school hate on gays. One of my friends was beaten up for being bisexual... I dont want that to happen to me. someday I will come out. but right now, to everyone at school I'm straight as a line. Only my best friends know I am bisexual, and a few people who found out (but thats not a problem, they are nice people).

because of two people argueing i lost my point on what i put for an anwser

so i'll re post it

I don't know my orientation... simple as that.

iv'e never been atractted to anyone, never fell for anyone, nothing.

im happy with those results, i already have enough troubles without having to worry about someone breaking up with me.

now please don't start another arguement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gender doesn't really matter to me. But I'm usually attracted to females due to their nurturing nature.

I'm pansexual. It means you love anybody of any gender. May it be straight gay trans* or anything else.

my other post said it was edited and didn't show my answer. So here you go... I am straight:]

forget my last answer,

im guessing that now im either straight or bi.

im in my first relationship now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also ever since near the start of my 3rd week at camp... i started to have feelings for a guy... so i guess im bi, because i was attracted to females more.

Strait\Gay scale

75 25

im like females more.

I don't know what I am. I'm thirteen so I'm not sure. But I do have a girlfriend, and I've been with her for a little over eleven months, and I'm happy with her. I don't think I'm straight, and I know that I'm not a lesbian. So I'm not sure what I am actually.

Most middle schoolers believe that lesbians and gays are the types you can't be friends with because they'd try to jump you or touch your butt or something like that, but that's so stupid.
It's just not middle schoolers.

My grandmother thinks the same of lesbians and gays. She thinks they'll touch you and have intercourse with you. :/

Pretty sad.

Looks like my comment was removed.... Ah well. I'm straight, cuz that's what the Bible says, and it's what God intended for the world. So, yeah. :)

It's just not middle schoolers.

My grandmother thinks the same of lesbians and gays. She thinks they'll touch you and have intercourse with you. :/

Pretty sad.
It sickens me how some people STILL think that homosexuality is a "disease of the mind". Why can't people just keep their comments to themselves instead of ruining things for everyone? Someone you know might be gay, but does that really change them? IMO, they're still the same person they always were, except that they're gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back