What's Your...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sickens me how some people STILL think that homosexuality is a "disease of the mind". Why can't people just keep their comments to themselves instead of ruining things for everyone? Someone you know might be gay, but does that really change them? IMO, they're still the same person they always were, except that they're gay.
I just keep in mind that a lot of these people are old. Super old. There's no point trying to change them, and they'll be dead soon anyway.

As for younger people, they're a strict minority! Not worth the time of day.

It makes me sad when people say homosexuality (or anything other than being heterosexual) is wrong because it isn't in the Bible. I don't believe in God, but isn't He supposed to love all of His children unconditionally? Why would He hate people who love someone of the same gender? I think, if God existed, He would be accepting of all people. And I think He would be disappointed with his followers who say that God hates homos.

It makes me sad when people say homosexuality (or anything other than being heterosexual) is wrong because it isn't in the Bible. I don't believe in God, but isn't He supposed to love all of His children unconditionally? Why would He hate people who love someone of the same gender? I think, if God existed, He would be accepting of all people. And I think He would be disappointed with his followers who say that God hates homos.
I'm 100% sure God's cool with gay people. He made them, after all, and he doesn't make mistakes.

I'm 100% sure God's cool with gay people. He made them, after all, and he doesn't make mistakes.

I'm Bi, but happily married to my hubby so eh. I just happened to find the type of person that I can get along with in him.

When I was in high school I had a total hard core crush on a girl in my class, but she said she was asexual :< Fooled around with girls then and would have dated some if they were my type XD (my best friend once asked if I would date her and I told her no LOL - she was kinda a prissy stuck up type and I didn't want to date that. Also she kinda moved to a new crush each week, so no XD)

I think that anyone should be allowed to express their love for each other anywhere. (not like PDA) I wholeheartly stand up for the rights of gays and anyone in love to get married and be recognized as a couple!

Also my personal theory on the God wouldn't make gays idea is - he totally would! think of all the children in this world who have no home and no one to love them... God created some families that are straight who couldn't have children on their own, but still want children for this reason, why not make people who technically can't cause they are the same gender?

Children would have wonderful loving homes with either two dads or two moms - how would that be bad? Just cause it doesn't have the "femme/masculine" quality of a "normal" house hold? Should we take children away from single parents cause they are only getting one gender experience?? People need to stop being silly about those kinds of things and live and let live.

-Purn

@Madi: Asexual means you aren't into sex. You can still have a romantic relationship with someone if you're asexual.

@Accio(and others who believe God accepts gays): I'm going to play Devil's Advocate here. What if God created gays to test them? What if he gave them these urges and feelings in order to see who was weak and who was strong? Who would give in to their lustful thoughts and push God away? Those who love themselves over Him? I'm not saying that's what I believe or anything, I'm just saying- is it not possible that he created gays so that they could rise above their feelings and prove their love for Him?

But anyway. I'm bisexual, but I could never actually date a girl. I could have a sexual relationship with one, but I couldn't have a romantic relationship. I'm a bisexual hetero-romantic. I don't know what it is, I just wouldn't be comfortable dating another girl. I just don't see them that way.

@Accio(and others who believe God accepts gays): I'm going to play Devil's Advocate here. What if God created gays to test them? What if he gave them these urges and feelings in order to see who was weak and who was strong? Who would give in to their lustful thoughts and push God away? Those who love themselves over Him? I'm not saying that's what I believe or anything, I'm just saying- is it not possible that he created gays so that they could rise above their feelings and prove their love for Him?
God created everyone equally - singling people out as punishment or to prove a point wouldn't be fair or make sense. Being gay is difficult enough without having God against you. I'm pretty sure God doesn't care how people serve him, so long as they're not jerks at the end of the day.

But anyway. I'm bisexual, but I could never actually date a girl. I could have a sexual relationship with one, but I couldn't have a romantic relationship. I'm a bisexual hetero-romantic. I don't know what it is, I just wouldn't be comfortable dating another girl. I just don't see them that way.
That comes off as quite unfair. Nothing blows more than being led on.

@Accio: I agree with what you said about God creating everyone equally, and you make a good point.

I would never do anything to lead a girl on. If there is ever a girl who would be willing to have sex without actually having a real relationship, then I would consider having sex with them. I would never have sex with a girl who is looking for something serious because I wouldn't be able to give them that. In fact, I probably wouldn't even let them know I was bisexual, I would let them think I was heterosexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back