When in January?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids!! Tamagotchi v4 has been in stores since before the Xmas rush. Bandai would be fools not to have them out before then...Its all about the almighty dollar and trust me they wanted in on the holiday buying frenzy. Call your Local Toys R Us, Target ,and WalMart...I got mine at ToysR Us a week before Xmas. If you are having trouble finding places in your area, Just wait untill the stocks replenish at Toys R Us and you can buy dircetly from their website. And don't buy from a toy store/website/ebay store asking more than the suggested retail price of $14.99. Remember that this is a new product and there will be more and more of these hitting the stores soon enough and before you know it they will be everywhere.

There are places in Europe that are selling Tamagotchi V4 already. Just do a search on Google for your mass toy retailer.

well only California has tamagotchis in the U.S because California gets most of the toy shipment from china and then they distrubute them all around the U.S

I hope they're out in all stores by Mid January. I ordered one online, but if I like it, I may buy another come January. I just hope they're easier to care for.
What store did you order it from? :huh: :huh: :huh: :)

I am posetivley DIEING to get a v4,2 bad there arent any in stores in NYC yet. SIGH

----------------------------

Oh, and its also really sad, because, 1 of the main subways broke dwn and its blocking the way of the others. And it wont be fixed until AFTER January 20th!! ( ^_^

I know that V4s are going to be released in 2007, January, but WHEN in January? I just want to know because I'm getting an I O U note for Christmas, and yes, it has to do with buying a V4, :furawatchi: so I can get one right away without saving up. But WHEN in January? :ichigotchi: I hope it's soon, like the 5th or something. Does anyone here know? :p

ST
in stretford mall on the 20th jan it might be £12.50 MIGHT

:chohimetchi:

they should have some...

TODAY. >_>

OMG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TOO LONG! I AM GOING RIGHT AFTER LUNCH!. B)

they should have some...TODAY. >_>

OMG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TOO LONG! I AM GOING RIGHT AFTER LUNCH!. :(
i was going to go....but i didn't have enough time......where do u live? i live in aus, and it was ment to be here 2day...... i'm not sure, though ;)

Hey does anyone know the exact date when v4 is coming out in Canada in Jan?????

:) :lol:

does ne one kno wen its comin to alberta canada? please tell me ty ^^ :kusatchi:

I have a few little question for those who got a tamagotchi in the U.S.

I live in the U.S. and i checked out a few sites you guys said.

Like,

Target.

I checked their website and they did not have any version 4 only version 3.

I checked Wal-mart also.

They too, did not have any tamagotchi version 4's.

The same thing was for Toysrus.

Can someone who has a tamagotchi and they live in the U.S.,

please give me a link from some of those websites.

But,

not any ones that are only online like Ebay.

Thanks very much,

Love4tamas

I know that V4s are going to be released in 2007, January, but WHEN in January? I just want to know because I'm getting an I O U note for Christmas, and yes, it has to do with buying a V4, :lol: so I can get one right away without saving up. But WHEN in January? :blink: I hope it's soon, like the 5th or something. Does anyone here know? :(

ST
January 1, 2007 :D :eek: :wacko:

I know that V4s are going to be released in 2007, January, but WHEN in January? I just want to know because I'm getting an I O U note for Christmas, and yes, it has to do with buying a V4, ;) so I can get one right away without saving up. But WHEN in January? :D I hope it's soon, like the 5th or something. Does anyone here know? ;)

ST
January 1,2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back