When in January?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
January 1,2007
in canada, the tamagotchi v4 wasnt even out on the 14th in stores ... it wasnt in wal-mart or toys r us ;) i hope they get in in on the 20th so i can get it ;)

PS: if i see them out in wal-mart or toys r us, i'll tell any canadians who want it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
in canada, the tamagotchi v4 wasnt even out on the 14th in stores ... it wasnt in wal-mart or toys r us ;) i hope they get in in on the 20th so i can get it ;)
PS: if i see them out in wal-mart or toys r us, i'll tell any canadians who want it :D
Oh, please do so. I'm going to Walmart tomorrow.

-Kuchipatchi-

I was at Toys R Us today and they don't have V4s yet at the one I was at. I'll be checking Target (AGAIN) in about a week. I saw V4s at Walmart recently.

v4 came out at toys r us in minnisota already. i got one yesterday!

What about asia? does it come out english version in thailand? Anywhere in asia yet? :furawatchi: :D

tama_angel16,

Hi! I also hail from Singapore and is eagerly waiting for tamagotchi v4 too. However, please remeber that Asia countries (except Japan) will release new tamagotchis 3 months later, after US/Japan.

Example: US--->May, then Asia---->August

I emailed Bandai Asia and 1 local supplier about this. Only the local supplier replied. She said these will arrive in Singapore late Feb (only estimation). So, i presume Thailand will also have same release as Singapore.

Hope it helps :blink:

what!!!! :D

I can't wait this long! :p :D

This is so unfair! :p

oh well, how did u knkow? i did u contact bandai? :eek: :eek: ;)

thanks for the help tamadake. is it possible for me to order

a V4 from ebay or sumthin though? :mellow:

how did u contact bandai asia? :mellow: :D

how could bandai US get the v4s first? do bandai US deliver

any v4s to asia, cauz i can't read the japanese versions. :eek: :eek:

hi tama_angel16!

Sorry for my late reponse....

I'll try to answer your questions if I can :mellow:

Bandai is the original company in Japan (one and only). Interested investors in US wanted to have Bandai in US to cater to kids/teens/families, so they decided to buy rights from Bandai Japan to set up Bandai US. The same goes for Asia and Europe. I'm not so sure about how it came to be, so you may want to check with others for correct information.

tama folks, do correct me if the abovementioned is totally wrong.

Bandai US only distribute within US only. That's why Bandai Asia (thailand, taiwan, singapore, malaysia, etc) is developed to handle Bandai products for asian countries. So if you email Bandai US about v4, they will reply back to you with:

"Thank you for writing to Bandai America. Since we do not ship overseas we ask that you contact the following Bandai office for product assistance."

The main office of Bandai Asia is Hong Kong.

You need credit card to order online. Most of products in Ebay ship within US only, meaning you need to be US resident to be able to get these. Outside US cannot, unless there are some sellers who might ship international.

Unfortunately, most tamagotchi sellers don't ship international :eek: I'd encoruage you to wait for Thailand release than ordering one online. Why? The price sold online is usually higher than the ones sold in your country.

You have 3 more months to save up $$$, so be patient ok? Show your parents you are being a good girl by buying it with your own $ (means you save some of your given pocket money)

If you want a v4 from England, then they are out in Argos, toys r us and I don't know where else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back