When would you buy a fake?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would buy one just to show how fake it is(one of the ones that are like 1$)

I can't belive I wanted to buy that touch screen one! I'm new to this board(I went here just for fun) and I saw JD on it :p ratz and it would be soooo cool if it was real! ;)

where are fake tamas even sold? are they sold in stores?

where are they even made? are they made by the people who make real ones?

:huh:

When and where will they even sell fakes? I would use a fake to defend my real tamas from robbers (If i diddnt have an alarm in this house).
P. S. - My cousin had like 15 fakes. Lucky.
A robber wouldn't go through all that trouble to steal a tamagotchi.

Fake Tamagotchis are usually less appealing and are buggy/confusing. If it was the last virtual pet on earth...well, I could live without v-pets then...

I would buy a fake if it was the last thing on Earth! :furawatchi: Well, that's what I voted, but now I realise I probably just wouldn't buy a fake anyway, even if they were the only virtual pet! I can live without them! Because I already have a 'fake'. Well, it's this thing called a Poomki Pal, and you CAN'T pause it! It needs constant attention, and it dies if you leave it for over 2 minutes. It's quite big and bulky, and ugly too. The batteries ran out after about a week and I've never touched it since! Well, it was only $2 (but I bought it in England, for 1 pound) and at least I now know all about the horrors of fakes!

I would buy one, just for fun and to see if JD/Honey Lovers are any good. But since I cannot buy off eBay, I would have to buy it in stores :3

EDIT::

New post O_O That last one sounded BAD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would'nt ever buy a fake ;) Fakes are scam and is a waste of our hard earned money :p .

I hope when I buy the new TMGC+Colour it won't be a fake :D

I once bought a fake. The middle button popped out, then 2 seconds later, Thw whole thing fell apart! (I blended it into a smoothie and fed it to the cat ;) )

I have never bought a fake and will not. When you buy a fake you are supporting the people/companies that are producing and selling these fakes.

I would buy a Fake on my bro's b day and give it to him lol :furawatchi:

But if it was for me i would not buy one. you dont know what the tamagotchi fake could do like if you probly connect it to your others (if any) it could give them a bug and you'll have to restart it and mabye it will like turn off for ever like it sleeping for ever and in this case my tama is a familitchi and it cost $30 and that would be a waste of money because i could not be able to play with it. but this is if the company put battiries in it and put a bug in it and by buying one your surrporting a company that probely put viruses on computers to steal money wich is bad :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back