When would you buy a fake?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd buy a fake if it was the last virtual pet on Earth.

& if I was really, really bored & was desperate to play/take care of a virtual pet. xD

Although, it would be kinda cool to have a fake just for the sake of it. 8]

~ Bethiee. :]

Some fake v-pets are cool...thats why I buy some.

I bought my first one...it was sooo bad.

Yeah I was about to buy a Poomki Pal too.......luckily I didn`t!

I thought buying a touch-screen one would be cool cuz I miss my V1 (that will never work again!!)

NEVER buy a fake. Especially the new meebas, they only have on stuff animal when it grows up and then you cannot play with it anymore!!! :angry:

well...... I don't really care. But if i did buy one, and it gave me problems. I'd dunk him in water. ;) :D ;) :

I would prefer to buy nothing ! fakes work so baddd

I'll try my hard not to buy a fake and take care of my other tamas :(

Once i bought this jd fake and it started off as mimitchi.it said v.444 on it.It was so fake.the games were hill climbing and driving.the tama beeped when only 1 heart ran out of happy or hungry which was joy and hunger in the fake tama .so i incinerated it.

i hate fakes but you have to admit you cant sue them

would you sue a shoe company because another company already sold shoes?

would you sue a flower shop because some other shop sold flowers as well?

there are heaps of different virtual pets out there if you dont like fakes dont buy them!

if you bought a fake tamagotchi there is nothing you can do about it!

what you see is what you get. if you dont like it sell it on ebay.

the shop wont give you a refun because what you see is what you get. even if you didnt expect it to be a fake.

:D :D ;)

I'm gonna be frank...I'm a MAJOR Packrat, and I do not have the heart to destroy things, let alone junk them. I have abouuuut....214, Nontamagotchi Virtual Pets I've collected from Dollar Stores, Thrift Stores, Toy Stores. I have clothes from when I was 10, a Pacifier, my old ToyBox, Crap loads of video games, TOO much crap in storage. Yeah.

Sooo, I most likely have a lot of fakes already, but they amuse me nontheless, so I don't destroy them. Then again I am not a rich guy, FAR from it, so If I buy something, I tend to keep it for a very very long time... >< I even have a few soda cans from 2004 laying in my closet somewhere. It's rare I junk or destroy things, unless I'm zoned out or had a "Few too many." to gulp down my throat, Eh HEM. Annnyyyway, Yes, I would and HAVE willingly and knowingly bought fake Tamagotchis and Virtual Pets that were not made by BanDai.

I wouldn't buy a fake Tamagotchi (a VP out there trying to masquerade itself as a Bandai product when it's really not) but I'd by the "odd" pets, like Nanos, Kimikos, Dinkie Dinos, and other VPs. They're actually quite fun.

I think fakes are kinda fun because they're so quirky and different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back