When you sleep...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you leae your Tama on at night or not?

• I UNPAUSE mine while I sleep.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I PAUSE mine while I speep.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I DO NOT pause my tamas while i sleep. terrible idea. it takes away time for evolving. and think of your tama. who wants to be PAUSED for a whole night while you get your beauty sleep??

the babies sleep 8pm to like 9am and the adults sleep 9pm to 8am but i dont pause mine when im sleeping because they need to grow up to when they're sleeping!!!

I never paused my tama,'cause it will slow down the process of evolvingand it will might take days.And if you're in school,just turn the sound off.

It needs to have hearts ;) But, its v2 right?

If so, dont pause it, the babys usually go to bed the same time as you. Only if you sleep in the morning, you should pause it. V2 was made not to wake you up and night, so it respects your beddy bye time :eek: :eek: :eek:
i agree you shoud leave them on at night couse they have to go to sleep to

yeah i dont pause either of mine either, my tamas go to sleep way before i do and i wake up an hour or so before they wake up

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, Tamagotchis do grow in their sleep, they just cant evolve. They just might get older of age. I do not keep my Tamagotchi paused EVER. When I'm not able to pay attention to them, I set they're time so they sleep.

-GotchiGirl! :huh:

why should u pause during sleep?!? it never lose hearts. besides i barely pause at all :huh: .

ps: at school i dint usually pause. i just keep in backpack with sound off. :huh:

[SIZE=21pt]DO NOT PAUSE WHEN YOU ARE SLEEPING. THEY WON'T EVOLVE. BABIES SLEEP FOR 5 MINS. BUT YOU ONLY GET A BABY ON ITS OWN FOR AN HOUR. TODDLERS GO TO SLEEP AT 8:00 AND WAKE AT 8:00. YOU ONLY HAVE A TODDLER FOR A DAY. TEENAGERS SLEEP FROM 9:00 TILL 9:00. AND THEY STAY FOR ROUGHLY 3 DAYS. ADULTS SLEEP AT ROUGHLY 10:00 AND WAKE AT 10:00. YOU HAVE THEM UNTIL THE MATCHMAKER COMES, YOU MATE WITH ANOTHER TAMMY OR IT DIES.[/SIZE]

I leave mine unpaused.Last night my tamagotchi turned into a teenager which woke me up then it went back to sleep :furawatchi: .I wake up before them MOST of the time.On weekends I sleep in.I have 3 tamagotchis-2 of them need new batteries but they will be different ages and that will be hard :rolleyes:

I always Pause mine. It is a good idea to pause them, not only because they might die, but also because they sometimes wake during the night, and start beeping.
NOTE: They can't Evolve when paused.

From TamaExpert10. :rolleyes:
no need to have a wannabe guide attitude,

and i think people know that you cant grow them when paused.

[SIZE=21pt]DO NOT PAUSE WHEN YOU ARE SLEEPING. THEY WON'T EVOLVE. BABIES SLEEP FOR 5 MINS. BUT YOU ONLY GET A BABY ON ITS OWN FOR AN HOUR. TODDLERS GO TO SLEEP AT 8:00 AND WAKE AT 8:00. YOU ONLY HAVE A TODDLER FOR A DAY. TEENAGERS SLEEP FROM 9:00 TILL 9:00. AND THEY STAY FOR ROUGHLY 3 DAYS. ADULTS SLEEP AT ROUGHLY 10:00 AND WAKE AT 10:00. YOU HAVE THEM UNTIL THE MATCHMAKER COMES, YOU MATE WITH ANOTHER TAMMY OR IT DIES.[/SIZE]
you really shouldnt do that.

yell in big purple letters.

well, actually you wouldnt listen to me unless i yelled

[SIZE=21pt]in big purple letters[/SIZE]

and ALL CAPS IS REALLY ANNOYING DONT YOU SEE IT IS!

there ARE spoiler lists, -ra- knows them, others do too.

here is a spoiler list that happens to be my favorite.

no need to yell in big purple letters.

I DO NOT pause my tamas while i sleep. terrible idea. it takes away time for evolving. and think of your tama. who wants to be PAUSED for a whole night while you get your beauty sleep??
tamagotchi are mechanical.

they dont need beauty sleep.

they dont care about being paused.

they are not alive.

needless to say you can respect that or you can pretend that they are alive.

they do grow in their sleep,

since tamagotchi actions are timed.

if it could evolved while being paused why not have it poop, get hungry, and need attention too?

thats just the same as it not being paused.

theres no need to get mad.

[SIZE=8pt]Yurr. Well, usually they sleep for like 10 minutes, but today they slept for 12 hours, 8pm to 8am. Should I leave them un-paused while I sleep or should I pause them? I usually pause them in fear the'll die xD[/SIZE] 

ALSO, my Tamas now have 4 smiles together... When they are adlts does this mean i dont have to use the love potion? xD
Hello

It needs to have hearts :rolleyes: But, its v2 right?

If so, dont pause it, the babys usually go to bed the same time as you. Only if you sleep in the morning, you should pause it. V2 was made not to wake you up and night, so it respects your beddy bye time :rolleyes: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi:
The V1 respects it too, it just has less features and characters...

It depends on the character when it does to sleep. The better the character the earlier it goes to sleep...and Furwatchis sleep from 9 to 9 and they are adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back