When you sleep...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you leae your Tama on at night or not?

• I UNPAUSE mine while I sleep.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I PAUSE mine while I speep.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why does Bandai include Pause mode?

it's meant for those who cannot cope with their schedules. No need to kick up a fuss. Please note Bandai has been kind to us busy people by including normal sleep times for our pets. Yet some of you are not just satisfied with that.

Why so paranoid over such kind of thing as inabiluty to grow when on Pause mode?! if so then Bandai would regret doing this!

" YOU HAVE THEM UNTIL THE MATCHMAKER COMES, YOU MATE WITH ANOTHER TAMMY OR IT DIES."

I don't understand...if we don't marry..it will die?

No...

she means if you want your pet to be single, then it'll grow old and die.

If your clock is set right your tamagotchi should go to bed the same time you do. So pausing is really unecessary.

I wouldn't put your tama on pause. Generally, they should usually go to sleep around 8pm, 9pm, or 10pm and sleep until similar times the next morining.

PM me if you need more help,

Love

xxx

There's really no point in pausing it; it won't lose any health hearts or anything, and whne they're on pause, they don't grow.

Also, you can't pause real pets like dogs can you? So why pause your tamagotchi even if the option is there?

It's good you care so much about your tamagtochi though! We need more people like you in the tamagotchi world!

Love

xxx

I pause my Tama because of my work schedule. I dont go to sleep until around 4-7am and wake up around 12pm. I left it unpaused last night and woke up to it having pooped a few times and have 0 hearts in each gauge with a skull over it head. I dont care if it takes longer to evolved, I have fun with my Tama either way so <3

Last edited by a moderator:
i keep mine on unpause cuz they would take longer because everytime you pause it even if there sleeping, that would slow it down. so anywayz my sisters had there times wrong and they would go to sleep in day and be awake at night. so if you work and sleep during the day and work at night put it instead of 8 AM put it 8 PM so yah!

nop, because your tama should be sleeping while sleep shouldn't it?I don't I think it's actully kinda stupuid! :mimitchi:

Then why does Bandai include Pause mode?
it's meant for those who cannot cope with their schedules. No need to kick up a fuss. Please note Bandai has been kind to us busy people by including normal sleep times for our pets. Yet some of you are not just satisfied with that.

Why so paranoid over such kind of thing as inabiluty to grow when on Pause mode?! if so then Bandai would regret doing this!
Actually Bandai didn't create Tamagotchis.Somebody did but I forgot her name.

tamagotchi are mechanical.they dont need beauty sleep.

they dont care about being paused.

they are not alive.

needless to say you can respect that or you can pretend that they are alive.

they do grow in their sleep,

since tamagotchi actions are timed.

if it could evolved while being paused why not have it poop, get hungry, and need attention too?

thats just the same as it not being paused.

theres no need to get mad.
So you just play with your tamagotchi just for fun? Yeah it's true that they're just technology, but for most of us they're really most like real pets to us. For me they are alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back