When you were younger, what stuff did you do to Tamas that you regret now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also i set a random time so when i slept and woke up again, it died. When it grew up to a kid, it was full. I thought it was hungry. I fed it food and it didn't want any. I fed it sweets and sweets and sweets and it got a toothache. I punished it and finally, it ate food. But for 1 time. -_-

Super glueing on rinstones to my tamagotchi, it only stays pretty if you never use it again.

Misplacing my p2 as a child.

Edit: Rereads topic

Leting my mother babysit my tamagotchi as a child.

All those poor tamagotchi that died because I was not good at remembering my tamagotchi as a child.

Not sure if this counts as abuse:

My kuromametchi in my TMGCC lived on Mcdonald hamburgers his whole life. He snacked a lot on alcohol as an adult too. I regret nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well when I was younger I actually took good care of my tamas. The only time I ever took apart my tamas was to reaplace batteries. But eventualy they got kinda got on my nerves. So I sold them to a thrift store.( Three V5s and a V1. I found the V1 at a thrift store... sealed.) I feel so bad about the V1... I was like 8 years old and tought it was hard to care for. -_- . So any tamas after the V1 I promised myself that I would never sell another tama to a thrift store. ^_^

I got my first tama when i was 6... It was a V4 and i kept getting Gozurachis (if they didn't die before they became an adult) and i had no idea how to pause it so i just left it on for days without taking care of it :p

A long time ago, when my sis got a v4.5, we left it on the table for some time & no one took care of it. So one day I looked at it, it was a Kuribotchi with 10 poops beside it and it was sick. I didn't know what to do, so I left it there and didn't tell anyone -_-

...that night it died

Poor, poor Kuribotchi

Great Post Dazzilitchi.

Here's mine: This one is pretty bad..I noticed that no one ever brings this up anymore, but it's a trick that i know works on the v2-3 at least. It's kind of dark because of the act and purpose. If you abuse your tama (unnecessary time-outs) like 5 times and enter them in a game of 'Bump', they are WAY more likely to win the 4 first rounds at least. It's kind of a dark feature they put in these versions..part of me feels like it may not be true(since it's been so long), but i do remember how shocked i was at how it worked.

For those who didn't know that..now you do and it's up to you to NOT DO IT.

To abuse your tama for bigger prize money is no different than those fools who train pitbulls for fighting, and i choose not to be like that, so i stopped years and years ago, 7 to be exact.

Sometimes my toddlers make it up to round 5 naturally. Was there ever a need for that??

Great Post Dazzilitchi.

Here's mine: This one is pretty bad..I noticed that no one ever brings this up anymore, but it's a trick that i know works on the v2-3 at least. It's kind of dark because of the act and purpose. If you abuse your tama (unnecessary time-outs) like 5 times and enter them in a game of 'Bump', they are WAY more likely to win the 4 first rounds at least. It's kind of a dark feature they put in these versions..part of me feels like it may not be true(since it's been so long), but i do remember how shocked i was at how it worked.

To abuse your tama for bigger prize money is no different than those fools who train pitbulls for fighting, and i choose not to be like that, so i stopped years and years ago, 7 to be exact.

Sometimes my toddlers make it up to round 5 naturally. Was there ever a need for that??

Debugging my V4, then giving it to my friend ended in humorous, but somewhat regretful results. In the end, he called Tamagotchis, "Overglorified Asian toilet humor."

Maybe I should've given it to him without debugging it?

Ugh. When I was 4, I dropped my very first Tama, a V2, on the floor and accidentally ran it over with a chair. A GIANT black smudge of black pixels ensued. Took it back to Toys R' Us and got a new one. Poor boy was only a child when he "died." :(

When I was 7, I lost my replacement V2 for a week. When I found her again, she had grown into a Pyonchitchi, with literally 13 piles of poo next to her and she was sick. Thankfully, I had saved her in time, and she had a child. ^^

She's 99 pounds now, as well as a Bunbuntchi I have on the V3.

Yes, she's still alive, despite the fact that the accident was 6 years ago. I spam the crud outta that Pause button.

I forced my Mamekatchi, Chamametchi, and Shelltchi to become time travelers on V5. Heaven knows how old they're supposed to be now. I did it... FOR BONDING.

:wacko:

I don't think time traveling hurts them. I did the same thing to increase the bonding level and I'll do it again when they reach their next generation and I have to start all over. It's not really cruel. It's certainly not near as bad as killing or torturing them for fun.

Well, with the time travelling, it takes longer for them to grow. Oh, and I made two adults fall in love with a teen.

Great Post Dazzilitchi.

Really? There's actually a way to win Bump? I've never got past round 2 :p . I'm going to try that out, it's not really that bad, Tamas are only pixels anyway.

That's another thing I've done and still do...if there's a cheat and I have the version of Tama it can be used on, I'll always try it. I don't really see killing/neglecting Tamas as cruel anymore, I'd never harm the physical toy but I don't mind doing stuff to the pixel characters. And it's not 2011 any more so I don't have to pay any attention to that random thing I said. :p

I think my biggest regret is not getting into them when they first came out and selling the few I did have. I think it would have been cool to start collecting in 97 and keep right on collecting through the Connection, IDL, Ps and Tamago Eras. I really envy people who have massive Tama collections. I need a time machine. Then again I found out about Giga Pets first. If I'd bought one of those first I may not be into handheld pets at all. I never much liked the Giga Pets I had. Fortunately while I heard of Gigas first my first actual purchase was a Tamagotchi. Best. Pet. Ever.

Well, a few years back, I learned about debugging. I tried debugging my first V3 and broke the sound on it. I then tried debugging my first Tama, the V4. Ended up losing all the screws to the v4, although, it still works. I also lost the IR cover thing that was on my first V6. So, I have a history of accidentally killing Tamas. :b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back