When you were younger, what stuff did you do to Tamas that you regret now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot something! Once i let my chamametchi on the tamago got really fat because i let them use the refrigotator( from shimashimatchi figure) too much. But ive curedher :) and when she returned to tama planet she was only thirty lb ;)

Also, i think space unicorns comment was the best because it was so funny xD

Years ago when I had just recfently acquired one of the Digivice pedometer "pets" I decided to take it with me on a walk.

I wasn't wearing a belt that day, so I simply stuck it in my pocket.

That was a bad idea.

When it started beeping due to an enemy appearing, I removed it from my pocket and noticed that the keychain had left a rather large scratch right accross the middle of the screen. :{

Longer ago than that: My very first Tamagotchi (P2) back in the late 90's.

I let my parents remove and replace the batteries... I should've done it myself.

Someone had stripped the screws extremely bad. The back was eventually pried right off with a screwdriver or something, leaving large mangled screw holes and the edges of the cover and shell all dinged up. Tape is the only thing holding the back on these days. XD

I would reset my tamas if they evolved into a character I thought was unattractive, lol! I would also feed it endless snacks and make it weigh 99lbs as an adult because I was too lazy to play games. :p

I always cried because my friends at school got nice Tamagotchi characters and I always got Masktchi. No matter what I either got Masktchi or the sheep guy. D:< Everyone's parents looked after them for them. My mum always forgot about mine. So It was nearly dead. or had died. ^^;; I threw it the floor (carpeted xD) but it didn't break. I wanted something else but a Masktchi. T.T I was five and had a V2. :p

I did the same thing lol its funny that you bring this up. I did the same thing. I would always get universal characters I would leave them on during school they make huge piles of poop and would get terribly sick. I would only feed them when they got all the way down to 0 hunger and happy hearts, I would never heal them either till the end of the day. I also never played games with them my tamagotchis were always so fat. Poor tamas I even broke one before too bad it was my v3. I really love v3's I want another one. anyways I feel really bad for my tamas. and what makes it so much worse it that now I know how to take care of them and I treat them better than my real pets and they don't sell them in stores anymore :( . Literally I joke with my friends I tell them that my tamas are real and can speak and understand me and they love me and I love them lol. another thing that sucks is I was determined to quit playing with tamas and so I gave them away and now I want them back but the person I gave them too lost them. :(

I would refuse to fill the hungry hearts on my very first one (silver v3) because I thought that if the hungry hearts were all full, that meant it was hungry. But I soon realized my mistake.

Dropped my first Tama ever, a V4, in water and then just throwing it away, not even bothering to hold on to it, even if it was broken. -_-

Sold a music star to my friend because I 'didn't like the design'. At least she bought it. It was very nice of her. (you know who you are. ;) )

When I had my V4 I let an Otokitchi get sick 'n stuff because I wanted to see the death animation. :mellow:

I opened my music star and it didn't work for a while, but after plenty more exploration now it works in perfect condition except for the sound. :)

But mostly I treat my Tamas well... I don't like aiming for bad care characters unless I've gotten all the good ones...
Lol, I did that too. I always wanted to see how it looked when it died. But then, it would give me nightmares...

The only bad thing i did was give my v pets away...lol i dont even know to who..but i was always giving EVERYTHING away! lol

Sometimes I turn off the tamagotchi's sound and ignore it, then forgetting about it so they die alot. When I was 5, when I got the rarest V2 design of all the designs I threw it away because it was getting boring. I REALLY wish I didnt do that. I regret it SO much.

Luckily I didn't do any bad stuff to tamas, but I remember I had a littlest pet shop pet when I was 6 and left it in my jeans pocket. Well, it went into the washing machine and I never saw it again, but I didn't really care because it was only 5 bucks.

How much is the postage for Australia?

Could I have one and which Versions?
Umm... Kuchitama001 posted that a long time ago, and I think they already sold it, or still have it.. So, you might not be able to buy that Tamagotchi.

------------------------------------------------

Before I got into Tamagotchi's, I had a virtual pet called a Pocket Pikachu, which I tried to change the batteries, but I failed because I used the wrong screwdriver. It was evetually lost and so in 2011, I had 2 Music Stars, but then I opened them up, but my black one I don't have anymore, because my mom probably thought it was something else, the screen was all broken, and the case was fairly beat up. My other Music Star works fine now, just that it now drains batteries and the wires were soldered back on. :p

I had a Nano Baby, I was very scared of it because of the doctor that showed up on screen, and I was very annoyed about the beeping noise, so I stopped playing with it.......a few years later the batteries died, and I almost cried......

I use to take A LOT of mine apart. and ruined and broke a lot of tamagotchi's that way. I regret it. I also threw out a bunch of perfectly good tamagotchi's becuase I got bored of them. :(

Erm well I went to a hot country on holidays and I took my V5. The pattern melted cuz it was like 50 C. But I helped it a bit by scratching off the pattern when I could've taken the batteries out so it wouldn't die and put it in my suit case, and use it again in england, where the pattern might've "frozen to the tama". Lol. I dunno if that might've worked or not. It's probably just my childish, 11-year-old fantasies. ^_^

My V5.5 was in my pocket and I forgot about it so lets just say it ended up in the washing machine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back