Which movies make you cry/sad?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cried during:

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire; when Cedric *sniff* died.

Finding Nemo; when Nemo's dad was going home because he thought his son was dead after all that.

A Little Princess; the whole ending part had me in tears in the movie and the book.

Bridge To Terabithea; when Leslie died.

Lion King II; Kovu got banished from the Pride Lands, again.

The Butterfly Effect; when he realized that Kaleigh's life would suck epicly unless he had never met her.

and more ; P

I'm a sucker for sad movies.

Two Brothers-It was just...*sob*

March of the Penguins-Seriously, I was bawling when the penguins got eaten by the seal and the dads were starving to death. Then after the film when I was in bed I was thinking about it and I started crying again.

E.T-I was seven when I watched it, but still T.T I couldn't get past the bit when the alien got ill.

Corpse Bride-Don't ask

Nightmare on Elm Street-I can explain. I was young and my dad was watching it then he fell asleep, so I sat down in the living room watching it. I was crying my eyes out, I was really scared. Then I had nightmares that night and woke up with three scars on my chest (ok, I'm joking about that last bit).

Interview with the Vampire-When Claudia and the woman died I came over all tearful.

Bambi-When the mum died. I WAS ONLY THREE.

I cried during...

-Lilo & Stitch

-Brother Bear

-I Am Sam (I think that was what it was called..)

-War Of The Worlds (just a little...)

-Footy Legends (when the girl gets taken away...)

There are wayyy more.

Behind the Red DoorThe Lion King

Bridge To Teribitha

My Dog Skip

Willard

The Butterfly Effect

Charlies Angels 2 (lol, I don't even know..)

Old Yeller

Anything that involves animals dying, I will cry.
OMG! I forgot that one! It's the one with Frankie Muinez when he was really young wasn't it?? I bawled my eyes out watching that! Thanks! lol!

I don't know if I already said this but Raise Your Voice. I cried so much during that!

I cried watching Cats and Dogs too. At the end. I haven't seen it in ages!

Wow! My list just keep getting longer!

-Shatagama-

Last edited by a moderator:
Marly and me (bad movie :( sorry if you're a fan of it) and any of the new pokemon movies XP (in the end of them, someone has to cry. ash, his friends, or the viewers XP)

:D

Flicka made me and Cat cry when we saw it. We were crying and then we looked at eachother and started cracking up LOL. Bridge to Terrabithia at the part where the girl dies... :lol:

There's also a musical that makes me cry. Billy Elliot at the Letter Songs the first one makes me tear up but the second one I start full out bawling. I can't even listen to those songs with out crying.

EDIT: I forgot!!! Click at the end when he was dying in the parking lot *sniffle*

I cried while watching a Winnie the Pooh movie once. Pooh was lost in this little hole somewhere, and was missing Christopher Robin. I cried my eyes out. D:

Gosh, I cry in every movie.

But I remember absolutely BAWLING my eyes out in:

The BFG; I dont remember when, but it was so sad.

Bridge to Terabithia; When Leslie died.

Curious case of Benjamin Button; Everything was sad.

Tale of Despereaux; When the mouse got dropped in the hole.

The Bee Movie; Dont remember when.

Titanic; Doesnt everyone cry on that?

Yeah..

Oh yes, definitely Titanic. Got it for my 11th birthday when it first came out, I bawled my eyes out. And every time I watched it since!

Forrest Gump - it's so sad =( Jennyyyyyy...

Romeo and Juliet - y'know, the Leo DeCap one. I don't know why but it always makes me shed a tear or ten.

Pearl Harbour - I saw it in history when I was in year 10 at school and had to stare at the clock to stop myself from crying.

I'm a bit of a sucker for sad movies =)

Peter Pan - the live action one... I do believe in fairies, I do, I do!

The Notebook - oh God, doesn't everyone want that kind of romance to still be around?!

x

~Titanic

~Star Wars 3: Revenge of the Sith ( the part where Anakin Skywalker got burned )

~August Rush

~Star Wars 3: Revenge of the Sith ( the part where Anakin Skywalker got burned )
:D I would be hugging the screen going, "ANI!!! </3"

But I've never seen that one. I might someday. It would be so sad. Poor Anakin. ;-; He just needed a hug. I'd hug him~

Latest posts

Back