Which movies make you cry/sad?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of these movies u might not know:

-Heyy Babyy

-Marley & Me

-Om Shanti Om

-Main Ho Na

(most are in diffrent languages :p )

Book(s) that make me cry:

-Inubaka #2 (or was it #1?)

A poor dog dies in inubaka :p

I cry in movies a lot ;-;

:D

This list is gonna sound pretty lame but, whatever. Im so emotional when it comes to movies!

~Hancock: At the part where him and his true love cant be together without dying so he has to leave her ... and when the guy keeps beating him up and almost kills him ;.;

~Titanic: I think everybody knows why ;.;

~The 6th Sense: Lol yeah lame... When I was younger I watched it and it was at the end where the guy figured out that he was dead, and for some weird reason I thought about my mom dying and started to bawl.

~Turner and Hooch: Hooch dies :[

~Independence day: The guy kills himself to save the Earth....

~A walk to remember: The girl dies and it be sad D:

~IT: I dont know if it counts because I was scarred, but I cryed for like, 2 hours after that movie and wouldnt go into the bathroom (It was when I was very little... I watched it recently and laughed at how non-scary and suckish it really is xD )

Thats all I could think of for now, but theres probably way more!

I cry at all movies. I cried at Mall Cop. :/ I was bawling yesterday at Knowing. It was so sad ._.

I cried at one episode of Futurama also xD I'm a softie when it comes to movies/shows.

Titanic

Hamtaro movie 2 (xD)

Marley & Me

Farly odd parents: Wisholigy i dont kno how to spell it. it was sad near the end. :)

Knowing (xD)

Lord of the Rings

Nicktoons: Battle for volcano isnland the movie: im scared of that movie. the sence where timmy is screaming in pain makes me scared. :D But its not on the shelfs anymore because some sences where horrorfiing for children. i bought it before it was banned. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomato-kun: Fairly Odd Parents???!! What?! xD

The Reader and Marley and Me (I cried at the book, too.. So sad!)

My friends told me I was pathetic until Claudia came in and told them she cried, too xDD

There's also ET, awwwwwww :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back