Which Tamagotchi(s) are you currently playing with?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TMGC+C, currently a young Mametchi I've decided to call Patrick.

Music Star, currently an Ojitchi named William.

Just started a P1, currently a Marutchi I've decided to call Oliver.

Well, I'm running two Music Stars, a TamaGo, and a V2.

Music star, Headphones design - Gen2 Kuromametchi named Charlie (He was supposed to be an Androtchi or Dorotchi. I took terrible care of him and he became the BEST character. Maybe it's because his parents were a Mametchi and Chantotchi?) Got Pro Debut on the first try.

Music Star, Glam rock design, Gen1 Sebiretchi named Pickles (She... well, she should have been male, given her name, but I don't much like any of the Gen1 males, couldn't very well NOT name the Glam Rock tama Pickles, and I wanted to get the Mega Drums on this generation, so. She also became a Sebiretchi like I wanted, even though I did the EXACT same care pattern as Charlie...) Has tried the Pro Debut 3 times and failed every time. @_@

TamaGo White - Gen 1, Currently an Ahirukutchi. I'm sad that they don't let you name the tamas, but I call him Seth. This actually seems like a step back - no non-food items, no name, tinny sound, HUGE...

V2, Lifesavers design - Started him up again this morning. Apparently he's a Gen4 Debatchi named Ford. I sold several of my older tamas on Ebay recently, but this one had gotten into the paws of my darling puppy and features interesting tooth-mark decorations. Amazingly she didn't so much as scratch the screen, and it works perfectly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've still got my TMGC+C running and currently have a Kuchipatchi. I've also got my Music Star, and she's a Tamatchi at the moment. Finally, I'm running my Angelgotchi for the vintage Christmas hatch and it's currently a Maruten.

I'm still running my TMGC+C and it's currently a Shimashimatchi. I'm also still running my Music Star and it is currently an Onputchi named Charity. I finally started up my Home Deka Tamagotchi and I'm liking it so far. :)

V3 (Papillon)

1st v6 (Popurain)

2nd v6 (Detroy)

As soon as Papillon has finished his life cycle (Currently an Old Man) I will be starting my v4.

TMGC+C should be on the way to me. ^^;;

~Phnx

TMGC+C (Memepetchi)

V3 (Violetchi)

2 V4s (??? and Memetchi)

V6 (Ringotchi)

Tama-Go (Kikitchi)

Still playing with my TMGC+C (29th generation) and I've currently got a Sakuramotchi on it. I've named her Midori. I've also got my Music Star going, a Mametchi named Nathan. I am playing with my Home Deka as well.

glam rock music star (not sure what it changed into right now)

and blue tama go, not sure what it is either. they both sleep evolved

Blue Tama-Go with Chamametchi....she'll get married later tonight :blink:

Tamagotchi ID with a Memetchi...I only need 3 character stamps to have collected all the TAMATOMO character stamps on the ID :D

Just down to my TMGC+C (I have a Memetchi currently) and King of Games Home Deka. My Music Star has run out of battery and I'm going to keep it without the battery for a while. Time to move away from the Music Star for a bit.

I'm running a Music Star and it's a KuroMametchi. I don't really have time for more because of school and all.

:3 I have a Tamago... I need to find batteries for my v6... T_T

I currently own a Necktietchi...Was aiming for a Gozarutchi though... T_T

I've got River,who's a Biluotchi,age 7 and had his baby daughter today,called Saila

Alana who's a Hikotchi age 1

Jesse is a Young Mametchi age 2

All v3 :D xxxxxxxxx

I've got a baby blue with flowers V2, I've got a 1 year old Jess (creative, huh?), and she's currently a Young Mametchi. My pink with ice cream V3, has a 1 year old Alex and he's currently also a Young Mametchi. On my red with pink and yellow flowers V4, I've got a 2 year old Nate, and he's currenly a Tosakatchi. And finally, my stained glass V4.5, I've got a 3 year old Zak, and he's currently a Mametchi I believe... He looks a tad different than the ones I see online, like he's holding something maybe...

I've got my TMGC+C running, as usual, and she's currently a Marotchi. For a bad-care character, I kind of like her. :) I've also got my Osu/Mesu pair going at the moment and they are both MohiTamatchis, one boy and one girl.

Hi i'm new here umm well the tamagotchis i'm playing with are 1. v4.5 happy mamechi or watever. his name is jonny

2. v5 the familys name is A thats all

i really hope to have a tamagotchi id soon for my b day so maybe :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back