Which Tamagotchi(s) are you currently playing with?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my TMGC+C and King of Games Home Deka for now. I will most likely start up my Angelgotchi for my log very soon.

I'm playing with my v2 and my v4. I used to have my v5 running, but it was too much work.

V2- Teen young mimitchi - Patty

v4- Child harutchi - lucy

I'm currently raising:

1 TamaGo- it's currently a Shelltchi

1 P1- currently a tamatchi

1 P2- a tonmarutchi (I think that's what this character is called, lol!)

and a V2, but as soon as my V2 has a baby, I might switch it out for my yellow V3... Or maybe I'll just buy more batteries and run them both...

Im running 2x Music Stars and 2 v3 and my Osutchi and Mesutchi that will be arriving in the post some time soon.

My original p2. Black and Grey. (1st ever) I got another p2 just so I can play with a P2 again due to my back being gone... yet I still play with my original p2, somethings never die. My batteries tend to fall out after a day or so.... but I have it taped, cardboarded and protected. But now I have everything I said and a very cheap plastic piece and a cover I made for my mini (which was too big....) hoping its going to stay....

Then a Synphony Note Music Star. I think I removed my glitch.... (Freeze at the last performance at night) I was thinking of taking out the battery again... But then I named my boy (parents left) I was naming it Danny because it first passed into my head. Then I was putting it in then I typed... Dang. Then saved it. So now its name is "Dang" ya... nothing bad. I broke out laughing.

Oh, and they are both babies right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
my 1st wave white tama-go (necktietchi) my 2nd wave black tama-go (kinotchi,the baby boy) and my green tamagotchi iD (furwatchi/flowertchi/violetchi)

I am currently running

a v4 hinotamatchi named Cloud

a v4 young androtchi named Sky

a v6 hitodetchi named Cinnabun

a v6 kuchitamatchi named Jellybean

a v6 kikitchi named Yoshi

and a tamago fuwatchi named Misha

I have two Tama-Go's. The green one and the white one. The green one is Memetchi and the white one is Nonopotchi.

I'm on my second generation Tama go ^^ Last generation I got a Kikitchi (i think he's a good care character?) and this generation i got kunoitchi :( she's cute but a bad care character. i've been busy :) and then i lost it for a couple of days -_____- turns out my tama go was in my locker the entire time (at school). i'm ordering a v4.5 today off of ebay, except now im thinking i should get a v3 instead... which one should i get? i like going to "school" and "work" and getting tickets to go on vacation from the shop :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back