Which Tamagotchi V3 design is your favorite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design of the Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 is your favorite?

• Tropical Green Flowers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oceanic Waves

• Translucent Yellow

• Jungle Camouflage

• Ice Cream

• Silver

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the tropical green flowers are the best! though i think more girls would buy it then boys!

I like the silver and the ocean waves,when do they come out in aussie [australia]? i really need to know :]

WoW, They all seem cool! I like the icecream one I suppose (maybe because of the summery weather in my country..) But the Silver one is the best as far as I can see. The Silver is a plain, but neat colour, and with no pattern you aren't likely to get distracted by the patterns, like on my v2 connexion(blue w/ tropical flowers) I had a little flower charm onto it, and it was distracting if i moved and it fell on the screen (that was before i removed the chain and actually put the charm on the clippy thing).

Yay! I never even knew that v3's would be here this soon! :mellow:

the ocen one is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! the best! ^_^

February?????? COOOOL!!

I like the yelloy transluscent, the metallic, and the ice-cream tama too!

I live in Mexico and... Here the Tamas V2 are still not released!!! what do you think? There are only v1´s! :ph34r: I cant wait to buy one!! AAHHHHHH!!

hey Admin do you have a v2 or are you going to get a v3? I have a v2 but i can't wait to try to buy a v3! ^.^
Yeah Admin do you have a V2? Or you are buying a V3?

Reality check: Admin must have a V2 otherwise why would he be talking about them? I bet he has a V1 too!

When are V3s coming to Canada???? -_- :) :D :lol: :lol:

B) :D :lol: when are version 3 tamagotchis coming to canada????? -_-
Yeah when are they coming out???

PS: I live in Canada too so I can't complain! I'm going to Toy's "R" Us every day in February until I find them! Then I'll get the ice-cream cone kind of tama! My back-up is the Tropical Green Flowers tama! :p :) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back