Who do you have a crush on?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Germany (duh), and my mistress (America). And my other mistress (England).

cory jane yesyesyes

tumblr_lz4smxvGts1qihttxo1_500.jpg

^ dat lil boy in the background is checkinnn himmm ouuuuttt.

I have a crush on a guy from school. ;-; Grrrr ):

But for people I'll never get, Chuggaaconroy and Josh Hutchersonnnnnnnnnnn~ <3

Starscream(Prime).

I have a crush with a giant transforming robot

i_regret_nothing.gif

OMG I haven't posted here in ages.

Anyways, you probably all know this by now. Still Canada, but also Poland. Get over it.

My friend introduced me to one of her friends =D

He's soo cute.... chubby and cute

I like him and he likes me :)

Beause I went o the bus home with him and then his older brother saidd you like LEXI and he saiidd so he blushed...

And I pretended to be a zombie and I said "I'm a zombie" Then he said you're too cute to be a zomibie =DDDD yay!

I absolutely DON'T want to say this, because then you will all think I'm wierd, I can't help it, but I have a rather big crush on Italy.

It's a guy I've liked since 6th grade...*cough*

i was heartbroken iun 4th grade...so, i try to avoid such serious matters as romace. however, i do like some anime guys 83

pat lambie and lucas and richard kahui and thierry dusautoir aaahhhhhhgggghhhhghjghkj

No one.
smile.gif
Absolutely no one. =D
IF I COULD LIKE THAT 1000000 TIMES, I WOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well. I liked it once. A 17-year-old with no crush or boyfriend/girlfriend is a MIRACLE. :D

Nobody. I prefer some boys over others (e.g. I prefer the one who always yells random stuff in class to the one who whacked a teacher with a goal post) but I don't actually LIKE either. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back