Who do you have a crush on?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen_shot_2011-07-27_at_11.52.00_AM.png

aaaa

Lol, I iz nerdy adult that has no life or real boyfriend. I tend to crush on a lot of people, be they real or fake.

I'll try to keep my list of "people I deem hott" short:

Fictional from video games and anime: Cloud Strife and Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy 7+8), Envy and Roy Mustang (FMA), Grell Sutcliff and Sebastian (Black Butler), Riley and N (Pokemon), Leon Kennedy and Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil), Fenris and Alistair (Dragon Age), Reaver and Ben Finn (Fable), Feliciano Vargas aka Italy (Hetalia), and etc.

Real people like famous people: Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day), James The Rev Sullivan (A7X. rip..), Gerard Way (MCR), Brenden Urie (P!ATD), Aurelio Voltaire Hernandez, Adam Gontier (Three Days Grace), Pewdiepie and Robert Benfer (Youtubers), and etccc my list could go on and on.

and now ya'll know a little more of what I watch, the video games I play, and the music I listen to.

Can I say celebrities? Right now, I'm totally crushing on Kerr Smith. ^_^

i have a really big crush on a guy that lives very far away but he has a crush on someone else

A lovely gentleman who made me cry the second day I knew him. <3

Of course, he's two years older than me, but I get to spend an hour alone with him, everyday. Jealous?

even though we only talk about politics and environmental science asdklfj;

A guy that I cant be with. But he's too confusing for me to comprehend anyway. Believe me, you're better off liking celebrities :)

tumblr_m9pxwvr5jk1rblhs0o1_500.jpg

the one on the left has a great body wowee and the one on the right is super nnice and has dimples i cant help it aaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back