Who do you have a crush on?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda crushing on a guy at work.

....unfortunatly he's my manager, so it'll never happen. -_-

Someone I probably shouldnt like but cant help liking them :-/

Last edited by a moderator:
How many crushes do you have now? Every type of Mametchi (I can't even begin to guess how many there are)...and now this TT person.
Let's count my crushes, then.

1. Ikemen Mametchi
  2. Normal Mametchi
  3. Detective Anpan
  4. MameSuke (I think that's his name)
  5. Mametchi the Vampire
  6. Mamemametchi
  7. Kuromametchi
  8. Spacytchi
  9. bigdaddy46
  10. some other TT person that I mentioned before but I'm not gonna say his name. 8)

Ten. Is that so bad?

no its waaaay shorter than my list who here thinks i should list them all and just to fill space

francois steyn uwu

Let's count my crushes, then.

1. Ikemen Mametchi
  2. Normal Mametchi
  3. Detective Anpan
  4. MameSuke (I think that's his name)
  5. Mametchi the Vampire
  6. Mamemametchi
  7. Kuromametchi
  8. Spacytchi
  9. bigdaddy46
  10. some other TT person that I mentioned before but I'm not gonna say his name. 8)

Ten. Is that so bad?
Ehh, that's longer than mine. 10 is a LOT, and most of them are fictional animal type characters.

But to be on topic I have a crush on a girl at my school... :3

Someone from the school. She makes me laugh and we have so many inside jokes. :3

I'm moving countries in January so I'm not gonna act on it. :/

OK IM LISTING THEM ALL OK HERE GOES UR ALL GON BE SHOCKED

Richie McCaw, Patrick Lambie, Berrick Barnes, Nick Cummins, Lucas Gonzalez Amorosino, Francois Steyn, Andrew Hore, Francois Louw, Quade Cooper, Francois Hougaard, James O'Conner, Francois Trinh-Duc, Owen Farrell, Nathan Sharpe, Aaron Smith, Nick Phipps, Tamati Ellison, Richard Kahui, Johnny Wilkinson, TJ Perenara, Ruan Pienaar, Sam Whitelock, Johan Goosen, Marcelo Bosch, Saia Fainga'a, Will Genia, Sonny Bill Williams, Digby Ioane, Mike Phillips, Adriaan Strauss, Manu Tuilagi maybe and Colin Slade I prob forgot people

I FORGOT THE TWIN ANTHONY

Last edited by a moderator:
OK IM LISTING THEM ALL OK HERE GOES UR ALL GON BE SHOCKED

Richie McCaw, Patrick Lambie, Berrick Barnes, Nick Cummins, Lucas Gonzalez Amorosino, Francois Steyn, Andrew Hore, Francois Louw, Quade Cooper, Francois Hougaard, James O'Conner, Francois Trinh-Duc, Owen Farrell, Nathan Sharpe, Aaron Smith, Nick Phipps, Tamati Ellison, Richard Kahui, Johnny Wilkinson, TJ Perenara, Ruan Pienaar, Sam Whitelock, Johan Goosen, Marcelo Bosch, Saia Fainga'a, Will Genia, Sonny Bill Williams, Digby Ioane, Mike Phillips, Adriaan Strauss, Manu Tuilagi maybe and Colin Slade I prob forgot people

That's probably the world record for the most crushes a person has had at any one time.

That's probably the world record for the most crushes a person has had at any one time.
except gEMMA ACTUALLY ADDED IN SOME OF THEM

MY ACTUAL LIST IS

Patrick Lambie, Lucas Gonzalez Amorosino, Francois Steyn, Francois Louw, Francois Hougaard, Francois Trinh-Duc, Owen Farrell, Aaron Smith, Tamati Ellison, Richard Kahui, TJ Perenara, Ruan Pienaar, Johan Goosen, Marcelo Bosch, Will Genia, Digby Ioane, Mike Phillips, Manu Tuilagi maybe and Colin Slade I prob forgot people

but omg what if

Adam freaking Young asdfghjkl;

I know I'm not gonna marry him, let's get real here he's twice my age and deserves someone better, but I can't help but stare at his face and download his pics and listen to his voice asdfghjkll;

probably gonna marry someone like him

with the same good moral values and awesome sense of humor

Adam Randal Young, everybody, Adam Randal Young

okay, ariana grande. (well she's just my girl-crush i'm not actually attracted to her like that or anything)

a guy at my school.

and freddie stroma because
Screen+shot+2012-10-13+at+10.16.33+PM.png

I only love fictional characters for some reason

This is who I'm such a fangirl about at the moment:

iaza19012283746400.png

I LOVE KANKRI VANTAS AND I'M PROUD

egoraptor

becAuse wynaut //shot

YES EVEN THOUGH IN SEQUELITIS'S 3 EPS HE SAYS Fawk 123 TIMES JUST ASDFGHJKL;

and um even if I'm 9 and he's 26 and he's too good for meee.

um I promise I'm not A stalker with a crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back