Who do you have a crush on?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a crush on these guys:

Edward Maya (awesome singing voice), David Gasman (Rayman's voice actor of awesomeness, though I never heard it.), John Leguizamo (Globox's and Sid's voice actor of coolness), and...um...Billy West (Voice Actors of: Rayman (Animated series), Murfy (Rayman 3), Fry (Futurama). All in order.)

No one really... I swear there's never cute AND nice guys at my school.. And the few that are, are taken..

Well, I had a crush on a boy in school. I heard an issue that we're like each other. He always saw me when I had a problem ( can't stop blushing >< )

gachapin_01.jpg

Look at that 8-pack wow.

What amazing defined cheekbones.

Me and my confusing yet adorable relationship with my crush has been like the most gossipy thing in my friend group. And it is super confusing

3 girls in my class: Ava, Amy, Anastasia.

David Karp, and Cara Delevingne.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a crush on my best friend.. but it's so complicated I guess for my mind to understand because we dated for four months two years ago.. and I still like him a lot.. and we're best friends.. but the problem is, he's gay... My problem is it's like I just can't move on.

I have a crush on this one guy but our relationship is really confusing and ugh idek it's really confusing but hopefully someday we well actually officially start dating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back