Who do you have a crush on?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maxresdefault.jpg

Seven people at my college. Seven. Sadly, none of them are the guy who has a crush on me.

Oh, and Damien Molony's still a given.

I've had a crush on the same person for around 10 years and it's mutual...

But we can never work out, so we just stay close friends and things are difficult sometimes. .-.

I have so many crushes...Meta Knight, Galacta Knight, Dark Meta Knight, well it's a really long list...

I have so many crushes...Meta Knight, Galacta Knight, Dark Meta Knight, well it's a really long list...

I have a huge crush on my fiancé of two years. Even when I just see he texted me to tell me where he is I get butterflies. He is beyond gorgeous :wub:

tumblr_ms2is16kBE1rtqjblo1_1280.jpg

• Adam Davenport is one of the main characters in the series Lab Rats. He is the oldest out of the trio and possess superhuman strength, making him the stronges
(i really like spencer boldman)

I'm not sure if this is a crush since I don't believe I've ever actually had a real crush before, but the actor Jack McBrayer is so darn adorable. All the characters he plays are just so kind and sweet. I've seen a few interviews of him and he seems that way in real life too, plus he seems extremely modest which is rare for a celebrity.

I feel so awkward because the guy's like twice my age and I've read rumors that he's not even into girls. Normally physical contact makes me feel uncomfortable, but if I ever meet Jack McBrayer in real life... I think I'd like to hug him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back