Who do you have a crush on?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this crush on a guy at my school... I told him last year and he kind of flipped, but now I guess the tension between us has settled?

Of course, I always reply that I don't have a crush on him when anyone asks, but I still do.

We never talk, but we were friends ( i guess?) last year before I told him I had a crush on him, now we're more "acquaintance level".

Geez, just typing this is making me nervous typing this, because I feel he's gonna read this and figure out who I'm talking about...

Might as well make it easy: His name is Davin R.

I'M SO LAME IK IK but the guy I like liked my picture on fb and I'm so happy rn and all the time ngl

But his mum and my mum used to be really good friends then something happened and now they hate each other and it's really awkward so I'm just in the background liek yo

Obviously I crush on my boyfriend. He's my soulmate.

Then there's the 'celebrity' crush. I'd say Mark Fishbach. He seems so dang charming.

If you're thinking non fictional - then I'd say Gaara from Naruto.

If you're thinking non fictional - then I'd say Gaara from Naruto.
I agree.

I have mild crushes on several people right now, both male and female. It's not like it'll lead up to much as I'm leaving very soon, so I'm not seeking anything beyond friendship with these people.

I have a honkingly gay crush on my best friend. Unfortunately, they're already very happy in their LDR with an 18 year old living in California. Hyeh hyeh. They'd be down for it but I'd just feel weird telling them, even though I already planned to, I chickened out (as usual).

tears stream down my face as i look at the dr3 cast. they (almost) all look so good and im dead and the reason i say almost is because the principal is a bit old

Aaa, this is super embarrassing, but Carl the robot from Meet The Robinsons. :lol: He's just so cute, dang it! I'm probably the only person that's ever really responded to the character.

Eventually I'm going to change my icon to him once I'm able to take some screenshots.

Low key crushing on this cute genderfluid person who lives in a neighboring city, they're so cute I'm like ahhhh can we please snuggle under a fuzzy blanket and watch cartoons and drink tea and just fall asleep

But then I'm also like. Not ready for commitment again so soon, but I still want cuddles with someone I'm close to idk

Oooh boy this is an embarrassing one, but after getting into the Osmosis Jones fandom I have developed a huge crush on Drix. I think it's pretty obvious because I changed my icon to him. He's just so cute! :wub:

Lol so I don't know if I have a crush on this friend?? Like I love them a lot and I want to cuddle with them and watch movies with them and sing off key with them and hold their hand but just idk. We're going to cosplay prom together in like two weeks tho and I'm so so excited I made my dress in like a day lmao. We're gonna be really cute and eat lots of cake and dance all night js

I've been secretly crushing on my ex who broke up with me a year and a half ago after using me to get with the girl he actually wanted to be with and I literally have no one I can tell this to who won't judge me or tell me I'm an idiot because liking him is such a bad thing and there are so many issues and I feel genuinely guilty about it but I also miss him so much and seeing him be with other girls still, and always has hurt me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back