Who has/had acne?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

illiey12

Reaction score
Spring Valley with Maria <33 (Adelaide otherwis
GRRR!!! Ive got acne right now and it irritates me heaps. Plus im only 11 years old. I just want to find out how common it is. So please vote honestly and add a comment if you wish!!

Thanks,

illiey123.

(P.S. Does anyone know any NATURAL ways to cure acne, my mum wont let me use any medications)!

I barely have any acne and I'm 12.

When I do get a little acne on my nose, my mom says to wash your face real good in the shower and make sure you dry off well when you get out of the shower to keep your skin dry to prevent the oil from the acne to spread.

Then it comes out fine.

Well acne is a part of puberty ( it stinks! ) I don't have acne and I pray I don't get it I hate poping zits and pimples they hurt. >_<

G2g I'm at school now teacher watching byes!

Last edited by a moderator:
I use to have bad acne when I younger but now I don't really have that much bad of ance. ( Thank goodness! )

What helps is get some of this acne treatment you can find at pharmacys and there's a whole bunch of types, and usually what i do is, I wash my face first and then I put the acne treatment all over my face and then I go to bed, and then after you do this a couple of days it should show up clear!

Oh btw, if you have a zit or pimple of some sort, put toothpast on the top of it, and then next day wash it off and it should be gone. It's worked before I tried ;)

Good luck though! ;)

-NINJA

My face bothers me i have blackheads on my nose,cheeks,part of my forhead, and chin. They arn't verry noticable but they are still there and i can't get rid of them! I also have acne on my forhead and a few zits on my nose and 1 on my cheek and 1 on my chin.

So yah my face annoys me cuz i can't get rid of them!

I get it on occasion. I don't get huge breakouts, but I get random zits quite a bit. Most of them are around my chin for some reason, but they can be anywhere xP

I use clean and clear which works well, but it's considered medication, so that doesn't help you much x.x

As for natural cures, I honestly have no idea.

I don't have acne..it's weird because practically everyone gets it but I dont o,o I only get like, one zit every now and then.

Ok well im 11 years old and acne is like haunting me. Not a huge lot on my face but my shoulders are like covered. GRRRRRR!! I HATE IT!! I need to do something fast. As for you Dotty is Hotty, my mum just bought tea tree oil so im gonna try it today. Ill tell you the results!!!!!!

Acne is starting up xPPP

I'm hoping I can get ahold of something that will get rid of it soon.

Oh I'm gonna try the toothpaste thing on the monster zit on my forehead tonight xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]Well, I have pretty clear skin, except for a few small, itty bitty pimples. I cover them with Foundation and Cover-up xP.[/SIZE]

Also, to clean my skin i use Clearasil.

So are you sure your mom wouldn't let you use a product like Clean and Clear? Try just washing your face with a warm damp wash cloth with mild soap, and see if that clears it up.

Hope I helpedd. [:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back