Who here plays any instruments?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I play the trumpet. I'm in an amazing band! We beat high school bands. I hope to play percussion as my secondary instrument.

I play guitar, recorder (well don't we all), and violin. I sometimes sing too. I'm in school chorus.

And also:

I'll be playing Tuba after my winter break. :3 That'll be January. <3

I'm learning Piano, but I would love to play flute or clarinette.

I also sing.

I'm learning Piano, but I would love to play flute or clarinette. I also sing.
Flute is a great instrument. Easy to learn, and rewarding.

I play quite a few instruments,

Drums.

Guitar.

Bass.

I sing.

Piano.

Keyboard.

I want to convince my mum to let me take keytar lessons, but she won't let me.

But my main instrument is drums. I have been playing for eight years.

I dooo! I used to play the piano fer about 7 years I think but I quit this year cuz i'm lazy like that. I also played the violin till I was 6 and the flute till I was 10 i think.

And I've been playing the alto and tenor saxophones for 3 years ^-^ But I've still been keeping up with my piano skillz... kinda

And also:I'll be playing Tuba after my winter break. :3 That'll be January. <3
January is my birthday!

Oh man, my poor friend had to carry his tuba downstairs to the bus to keep for winter break!! :mellow: :D

January is my birthday!

Oh man, my poor friend had to carry his tuba downstairs to the bus to keep for winter break!!  :(   :furawatchi:
Maybe I'll get it on your b-day. ;D

The Tuba we have at my school is easy to pick up [Like lift] but is hard to put down. O___O

My BD wouldn't let me take the Tuba home for Winter break. :___;

I'm happy, because nobody in our school plays the Tuba. One kid in the 6th grade band plays Baritone and one in the 8th grade band plays a "Recording" Baritone, and my sister might play Baritone. :3 But nobody [SIZE=7pt]will[/SIZE] touch my Tuba. >:3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back