Who here plays any instruments?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I play clarinet. 

-psycho
Oh awesome. My BFF plays clarinet [but she's not that great... tbh.. ;_; But nor am I great on Trombone, I;m better at Tuba]

OT:

I LOVE your sig. xD

I am probably the best Bb Clarinet in my Grade xP

I think I am going to play a Bass Clarinet in the Spring concert.

Oh awesome. My BFF plays clarinet [but she's not that great... tbh.. ;_; But nor am I great on Trombone, I;m better at Tuba]
OT:

I LOVE your sig. xD
Heh thanks. I'm 1st chair and I love it XD

-psycho

Heh thanks.  I'm 1st chair and I love it XD 

-psycho
I'm 3rd chair. xDD But this boy... He was supposed to be 3rd chair.. Then he switched with me without a warning, oh well, he saved me from sitting next to the trumpets.. [He's probably used to it because his older brother is a trumpet player.]

I'm 2nd chair flute in Jazz, last year in 6th grade, I was 6th chair flute. Dx [i pwn at Flute now]

KayKay:

Cool! Bass clarinets are AWESOME.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 3rd chair. xDD But this boy... He was supposed to be 3rd chair.. Then he switched with me without a warning, oh well, he saved me from sitting next to the trumpets.. [He's probably used to it because his older brother is a trumpet player.]I'm 2nd chair flute in Jazz, last year in 6th grade, I was 6th chair flute. Dx [i pwn at Flute now]

KayKay:

Cool! Bass clarinets are AWESOME.
Haha. My best friend plays trumpet. I can't stand sitting in front of them because they are waaay too loud XD

-psycho

Haha. My best friend plays trumpet. I can't stand sitting in front of them because they are waaay too loud XD 

-psycho
This boy who had a crush on me played trumpet. >w<

[but he transferred schools.. ;_; ]

And I have a friend [Whos kinda my friend] who plays trumpet.

The trumpets are ANNOYING in Jazz band. SERIOUSLY! They forget to play in atleast every song, just leaving me and Manny by ourselves [Trumpets and Flutes have the same parts in Jazz]...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back