Who is your inspiration/role model?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyKuchipatchi98

Reaction score
Just wondering, who do you look up to as your inspiration? Barrack Obama and Simon Cowell are my inspirations. Obama is a good leader and he knows what he's doing. Simon Cowell just because he can come up with some witty remarks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rebecca Black.

Just kidding. It's ilikeweylie from YouTube. She's a guru, but she mostly talks about life problems now. She's just so wise for her age. Plus she's hilarious :)

I would say that my family as a whole (including my mom, dad, and younger sister) is an inspiration to me. My mom is my #1 inspiration and role model. She's the hardest-working person I know. She's successful, has the most kind, compassionate, and understanding heart I have ever known, and she's beautiful inside and out. She's overcome many obstacles to get to where she is today. My mom, who is a pediatric nurse practitioner, has inspired me to become a nurse practitioner myself and I'm on my way there. :) I could go on and on about how wonderful my mom is but there could never be enough time in the day for that. I love her. ♥

Kathleen Hanna

Ariana Bardallis

Molly Soda

David Bowie

Enid Coleslaw, Lydia Deetz and Valerie Frizzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back