Who owns a 97' edition Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who owns a 97' edition Tamagotchi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No too bad

• Used to have one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:furawatchi:

[SIZE=21pt]i love the strawberry tamagotchi !!![/SIZE]

:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to have a bunch when I was little. I lost them all. Then my friend found a translucent black one outside, she gave it to me. It needs new batteries so I don't know if it works or not, so I can't tell what edition. I am guessing P2.

Does anybody think they know? :)

I own a clear 1997 Tamgotchi, I suppose it's called a "P1"? I'm still learning terms and whatnot! :furawatchi: Though, the game it has is the high/low number game, so I think it's the second edition?

My friend gave it to me a few years back after we were reminiscing about Tamagotchi - I only owned a Nano Kitty and some knock-off I found. She still had her Tamagotchi and gave it to me. I forgot it when moving and my family brought it and my interactive Digvice (hehe) when they visited. They're here for almost another week. <3

Anyways, the Tama works perfectly. Playing with this Tama is holding me over until I can find a V4.5 since I don't own any other newer Tamagotchi.

I have many of them. I have aload of P1s and P2s, a ocean, angel and am going to be getting a Mesu/Osu Pair soon. Exciting! :D
lucky I want one

I have a LOT of 1997 edition tamas, too many to list. Although, out of the old tamas, i much prefer the P2 over the P1 :p and the Angel is extremely fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back