Who owns a 97' edition Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who owns a 97' edition Tamagotchi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No too bad

• Used to have one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I first got one about ten years ago and I absolutely loved it...took it everywhere with me. It was a P2 transparent yellow with black buttons. It's broken now but I've recently started up a new collection of ancestors:

Transparent blue with silver buttons (P2)

Transparent yellow with black buttons (P2)

Golden P2

Yellow and blue with characters (P2)

Transparent blue with yellow buttons (P1)

Hong Kong Commemorative (P1)

American Pink Angel

Japanese Silver Angel

Light green Mothra

Blue Mothra

Blue and Clear Osu/Mesu

(Hoping to get Oceangotchi, Morino, and Genjinchi soon! Probably going to stop there because I am, first and foremost, a college student and these babies get expensive :pochitchi: )

These guys are cute :p :angry: :hitodetchi: :p :p

I have one somewhere and it upsets me to no end that I can't find it.

It was navy and had white "cracks" in it. That's about the only way to describe it.

When I find it I will start it up and use it right away :furawatchi:

I do...it works, but sadly I can't get the back open. My dad might be buying a special screwdriver to get it open.

Also, I'm probably buying one or two off of Ebay. :nazotchi:

EDIT: Just noticed the date of this thread..REALLY old. :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two.

One is cream with cheetah spots, and the other is navy blue with white slashes. :3

How the heck did you guys get a '97 tama? Where did you get it? The closest I got was a McDonald's toy... :)

I ALMOST could've had one! Well I saw a light blue one on ebay one day and I begged my mom to get it. She debated about for a while, but finally gave in. She was filling out the form thing to order it and all, and she kept getting this error message! She was doing everything right, but it wouldn't let her submit! So after, like, 50 million tries, she gave up. So much for an original tamagotchi...

I have many of them. I have aload of P1s and P2s, a ocean, angel and am going to be getting a Mesu/Osu Pair soon. Exciting! :furawatchi:
:hitodetchi: ohhhhhh i have the limiited edition gold tama from 1997 i got it off ebay it was only 24.00 plus shipping 30.94 it was worth every penny i have :wacko: and i also hav the pink U.S tamagotch iangel

I have many of them. I have aload of P1s and P2s, a ocean, angel and am going to be getting a Mesu/Osu Pair soon. Exciting! :furawatchi:
:hitodetchi: ohhhhhh i have the limiited edition gold tama from 1997 i got it off ebay it was only 24.00 plus shipping 30.94 it was worth every penny i have :wacko: and i also hav the pink U.S tamagotch angel

Tee-hee! I also have a whole bunch of the originals.I don't even know why any more. I figured I should have at least one of every color.  :rolleyes:   :eek:
i have a gold one of the limited edition ones the 1997 one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back