Who owns a 97' edition Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who owns a 97' edition Tamagotchi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No too bad

• Used to have one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember when i first got mine. i was so excited. i loved those 97' editions!

I may have had one, but I don't think it was a Tama. It was a turtle. I was too young to remember.

I don't have 1 yet but my friend has 1 and he says if he can find it he will give it to me :D B)

i have 2 a green and white one and an orange and black one

i think i had one but then my mom got sick of my and my sisters and threw them out. :'(

I was pretty young to nocie it was gone.

Yah, I had one, it was white with blue stickers....I was just 4 yrs old. The funny part is...it never dies..well, I never saw it die. I still have'em here, now, and forever.

i wish I had a '97 version. I was only five when they came out, though. My parents wouldn't let me have one. :furawatchi: :(
I have a v1 and v2. Next time I find one I'll sell it. B)

I used to have two originals...one was black and white, and the other was purple and blue. I also used to have an Angelgotchi and Digimon...

i dont have one! i used to have a tamagotchi simulator that was one of the 97 versions on my puter. but i deleted it for some reason... now i wish i had it back :(
Are you talking about the cd-rom I got tamagotchi cd-rom.

it came out in 1997..............So um............. Oh forget it.

I don't make sense

I have a blue and white mothra tamagotchi from 97, and I used to have a black and grey normal one but it just stopped working :gozarutchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back