Who owns a 97' edition Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who owns a 97' edition Tamagotchi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No too bad

• Used to have one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got three '97 Tamagotchis. They're cute for the novelty of it...not as fun, since you can't do as much with them, but they're awesome for the sentimental value. :blink: Playing with them reminds me of when I first got them all those years ago...good times.

I've got one i don't play with it but it reminds me of the good times when i was little

I have one thats orange! Completely! With green words at the top that say tamagotchi. Generation 2. I think I brought it to dinner once and oil leaked into the screen, and now there is this small puddle of oil stuck in the screen. :marumimitchi: But it still works!

I had one when I was 7 or so, it was blue. I lost it though, I wish I could find it.

Nope, i'm not particually bothered about having a Original Tama, but if i come across one, i'm sure i'd buy it, but i really want a Angelgotchi, or a Devilgotchi, they seem like really intresting tama's to have :mametchi:

Lol, you never guess what xP i just ordered a '97 orignal tamagotchi of eBay, they have quite alot, i've bought the Green with purple buttons, it looks real cute <33

i wish I had a '97 version. I was only five when they came out, though. My parents wouldn't let me have one. :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:
same here :rolleyes: :ph34r: :ph34r:

not fair! ooh, that means we're the same age - cool! :furawatchi: :ph34r:

I remember mine, it was white,I've been searching constantly for it, but I've given up hope since I haven't seen it since I was really young.

I had one but at the time I was young and didn't like it all too much. I never replaced the batteries.

I'm getting Gen 1 and 2 REALLY SOON!!! I ordered them from ebay....they're cheap!!

so happy happy!!! :huh:

nice!! angelgotchi's are cool...did you buy it on ebay?how much was it?

i dont have one! i used to have a tamagotchi simulator that was one of the 97 versions on my puter. but i deleted it for some reason... now i wish i had it back :lol:
I pm'ed you with a link that might help. Any else want the link? pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
I just won another 97' tamagotchi from ebay, and i only paid $3!! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back